21 Dead near Arizona border

José;2469030 said:
Originally posted by froggy
This is a known trafficking route and its still open and in use, sound like Mexican officials want illegals in America.

No, Sir...

It sounds like Mexico is a sovereign country that is under no obligation to act as the border patrol of the same country that stole half of its territory for itself.

True enough, But we are a sovereign country as well and we have every right to protect our borders, and Mexico should have 0 say in it.

If they continue to allow the current situation to fester on the border, then they will not have a leg to stand on when we send troops to the border and start killing smugglers on their side of the border.

You are a liar Jose. And Mexico is a shithole. Arizona wants to secure the borders and Mexico wants to sue Arizona. So sit down in your shithole and shut the fuck up.

Willow Tree,

I see you haven't changed a bit - still vile and disgusting. Jose is not a liar he speaks the truth. The people of Arizona are allowing their state government to act in a manner that is illegal. The femiNazi in control of the Government of AZ sgould be arrested, charged with treason, and if found guilty she should be executed by firing squad.

José;2469030 said:
No, Sir...

It sounds like Mexico is a sovereign country that is under no obligation to act as the border patrol of the same country that stole half of its territory for itself.

Go fuk yur self

You are a liar Jose. And Mexico is a shithole. Arizona wants to secure the borders and Mexico wants to sue Arizona. So sit down in your shithole and shut the fuck up.

Willow Tree,

I see you haven't changed a bit - still vile and disgusting. Jose is not a liar he speaks the truth. The people of Arizona are allowing their state government to act in a manner that is illegal. The femiNazi in control of the Government of AZ sgould be arrested, charged with treason, and if found guilty she should be executed by firing squad.

Former priest huh?

You can go fuk yur self 2

The answer is very simple:

Of all the tasks assigned to governments, border management/surveillance is one of the hardest to implement. Even countries with tiny border regions like Switzerland have trouble establishing complete control over them. Even totalitalian states like North Korea whose border with China resembles a warzone, complete with landmines, electric fences and alarms fail to prevent hundreds of North Koreans from escaping every year.

Still following me?

OK, borders are NOTORIOUSLY difficult to control.

If the American people had the WILL they had during World War 2, you wouldn't be able to sneak Mexicans into the US. Hatred of the enemy played a very important role in keeping the enemies of the US away from America.

I live in a 80% hispanic neighborhood, but Mexicans who were really "in your face Mexican flag wavers" tore down their flags the day after 9-11.

WHY?

Because they remember World War 2 and how a nation full of people that wanted no part of a war in the Easten Hemisphere became avenging soldiers ready to kill the evil races the day after Pearl Harbor.

It's that simple.

Forum List

Back