21 Day Challenge: post without name calling.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.
Aw. . . . You're such a sweetheart.

Fuck. :bang3:

I already blew it. :eusa_shifty:
Sweetheart? I guess it depends if your being sarcy or not.
Curious. I don't know you. How is it you have this negative opinion of me? What did I ever do to you?
Huh? I think you've misunderstood my post. I meant saying 'sweetheart' isn't really name calling unless the poster is using it in a sarcastic or negative way.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

No, I'm being genuine.

Look at her avatar. Cute kids.

Plus I know she is for the rights of the mentally disabled as well. I am for that as well. I have worked with Down syndrome charities.

Nobody can help the way they were born. . . .

She's got a good heart. A bit naive, but a good heart. I love that.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

Curious. I don't know you. How is it you have this negative opinion of me? What did I ever do to you?
Huh? I think you've misunderstood my post. I meant saying 'sweetheart' isn't really name calling unless the poster is using it in a sarcastic or negative way.

No, it's name calling either way.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

No, I'm being genuine.

Look at her avatar. Cute kids.

Plus I know she is for the rights of the mental disabled as well. I am for that as well. I have worked with Down syndrome charities.

Nobody can help they way they were born. . . .

She's got a good heart. A bit naive, but a good heart. I love that.
Of good lord. I didn't doubt you meant it sincerely in this instance.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

I should have named the thread something else then. I get your point.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

Yes, but nice name calling, if it is not sarcastic, should be ok. That's all I was trying to say :rolleyes:

It's sometimes hard to tell when someone is being sincere or sarcastic.

Are you in?

I am.
Are you in?

I am.

Hmmm. Another pedant :)
:oops-28:

Whoops. This study says it can take an average of 66 days to effect a habit change.

Stop Expecting to Change Your Habit in 21 Days.

What I'm working on myself is not returning nasty name callling. I mean when someone else does it, that's on them. If I respond in kind, that's on me.

Whoops. This study says it can take an average of 66 days to effect a habit change.

Stop Expecting to Change Your Habit in 21 Days.

What I'm working on myself is not returning nasty name callling. I mean when someone else does it, that's on them. If I respond in kind, that's on me.
I think it depends on the habit. I anticipate nailing this immediately :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back