2020: Will Democrats "Fall In Love" or "Fall In Line"?

Republicans usually "fall in line". Democrats usually "fall in love" - however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020. If Democrats had "fallen in line" in 2016 - Hillary would be our president. I will "fall in line" behind whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Anyone but Trump! Not voting is not a sane choice! What do you think?
If Hillary was president, we would be a third world shithole by now.
We are, already were.
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, America is doing great.

78% living a sharecropper's paycheck to paycheck existence. The aristocracy is well served, yes.
That was the welfare percentage under Obama. Trump is stopping that.
Fucking lying is a way of life in America.

78% Of Workers Live Paycheck To Paycheck

Republicans usually "fall in line". Democrats usually "fall in love" - however, they had better "fall in line" in 2020. If Democrats had "fallen in line" in 2016 - Hillary would be our president. I will "fall in line" behind whomever wins the Democratic Primary. Anyone but Trump! Not voting is not a sane choice! What do you think?
We are, already were.

Yeah, thanks to President Obama. Trump is still riding his coattails on the economy. Trump just artificially juiced the economy with massive deregulation and massive tax cuts for the rich. Republicans didn't want to do jack shit to help President Obama on the economy - but he did it in spite of their obstruction. It's interesting that Trump and his Republican sycophants have absolutely no concern for the deficit and national debt. They will spend their asses off to keep Trump and themselves in power.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

We are, already were.

Yeah, thanks to President Obama. Trump is still riding his coattails on the economy. Trump just artificially juiced the economy with massive deregulation and massive tax cuts for the rich. Republicans didn't want to do jack shit to help President Obama on the economy - but he did it in spite of their obstruction. It's interesting that Trump and his Republican sycophants have absolutely no concern for the deficit and national debt. They will spend their asses off to keep Trump and themselves in power.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg
Trump made Obama's legacy, just a bad memory. That's why you're mad.

I say you remind me of ALL the people who say they're not PROGS when they're clearly PROGS.

'2020: Will Democrats "Fall In Love" or "Fall In Line"?'

At this point the latter.

Democrats are serious about defeating Trump this November.
The DNC establishment has decided so, yeah. Hell, they let Bloomberg buy his way in, party flop and all. Money talks, the people can walk.

I say you remind me of ALL the people who say they're not PROGS when they're clearly PROGS.
Allaya'll sound alike to me.

Sanders couldn't get the youth vote out to support him. How will Uncle Joe get them to vote? No. Biden will not be the nominee. There is no way they go with him. Obama and Clinton must have a plan other than Joe.

Forum List

Back