2020 Presidential Candidate Blowout!

Nope. Another lie by the POS liar. You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.
Nope...you are lying through your false teeth.

So where is this post where I said that I NEVER voted ever...dumb ass?

You REALLY want me to dig it up to prove you wrong and a liar AGAIN?

Tell you what, McHatchet,

I will do that under one condition, that you agree that if proven a liar again and wrong, we bring a good moderator here, and you agree that he bans your IP address out of here forever. Perma-Banned if I show the post where you stated you NEVER voted.

Agree to that and if a mod agrees to ban you, we got a deal.

Fine....if you agree to

There you go trying to change the terms again. No fine, no agreeing to anything. You said that you have never voted for a candidate in your life. Not a SINGLE democrat EVER. Not a single REPUBLICAN ever. Don't turn around and say you voted for Donald Duck. If you don't vote for either of the two major parties, you haven't voted, because either a DEM or a GOP wins in anout 99.9% of all major elections. We don't want to hear that you voted for dog catcher or an independent candidate for city council.

We are talking about important elections. If you can say you've NEVER voted for a SINGLE candidate from either of our two party system in any sort of important election, mayoral, gubernatorial, representative, senatorial, judicial or presidential, just say it straight out, no conditions, and that will tell us all we need about you.

Then I can present my proof and the moderators can delete your account.

HERE IT IS FOLKS>>>>HE IS CHICKENING OUT.

Sorry, Pal, I'm not the one backing out of the bet, YOU ARE.

YOU said you've never voted for a democrat or a republican IN YOUR LIFE. IN 99% of all races, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO VOTE FOR!

How could anyone NEVER in their entire life not find a single person to vote for? So you have never voted, never participated in selecting a candidate capable of winning or who actually won, never contributed to the outcome of an election, never contributed to history?

As far to the Right as I am now, in my life, even I have at some time voted for many democrats!

Just as you never actually got so much as a paper cut for your country, never so much as a bruise. Never faced a tiny bit of danger, just enough so you could collect military benefits while others faced real combat and danger.

You are as much a chickenshit liar as you are a chicken-shit "soldier" for brandishing your "military career" as if it were some medal of honor as you are a chickenshit citizen who can't even be bothered to even vote in an election or support a candidate who matters!

Just admit the obvious so we can move on.

YOU said you've never voted for a democrat or a republican IN YOUR LIFE.

He said: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.'

Now, he did some quick searching and realized he was DEAD WRONG...so now he is chickening out. He is trying to move the goal posts.

He made the original bet terms. And when he saw he would lose...he tried to change the bet.

LET THE WORLD SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

A BET WELCHER (he offered the bet, I took it and then he backed out when he saw he would lose).

:bsflag:

Last edited:

He said: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.'

Now, he did some quick searching and realized he was DEAD WRONG...so now he is chickening out. He is trying to move the goal posts.

He made the original bet terms. And when he saw he would lose...he tried to change the bet.

A BET WELCHER (he offered the bet, I took it and then he backed out when he saw he would lose).

You can type any size you want, jerk, if it make you feel like a man. Still waiting for your gums to stop flapping in the wind and your continued efforts to STALK me privately like the little pathetic, impotent faggot creep you really are and take the bet.

I can't welch on a bet I offered but you refuse to take.

You can type any size you want, jerk, if it make you feel like a man. Still waiting for your gums to stop flapping in the wind and your continued efforts to STALK me privately like the little pathetic, impotent faggot creep you really are and take the bet.

Man...you are just too easy to make a fool of.

You typed the following: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.'

You did not say 'never voted for a major party'. You said 'never voted. Never ever.'

Then you typed:

'Tell you what, McHatchet,

I will do that under one condition, that you agree that if proven a liar again and wrong, we bring a good moderator here, and you agree that he bans your IP address out of here forever. Perma-Banned if I show the post where you stated you NEVER voted.

Agree to that and if a mod agrees to ban you, we got a deal.'

And I agreed to that bet and I agree again.

I don;t give a shit what you now say you meant...words are what counts.

So, Mr. Welcher, are you going to honor the bet AS YOU TYPED IT...Yes or No?

(of course you won't...because you are a WELCHER. A fucking, low life welcher.)

You seem to be a real expert on that. I have reported your stalking to the moderators and they are taking a look at your private comments you are too ashamed of and cowardly to permit public disclosure of. You make a lot of noise ButtRocket but I still don't see the words that YOU TAKE THE BET to have administration remove you and perma-delete your account if you ever said the words that YOU HAVE NEVER VOTED.

Why is that?

We already know your a shill that only took superficial military service (civilian training) a weekend a month for a short time just to get the benefits knowing, hoping and praying you'd never actually have to SERVE. And if you did get called in, you'd probably find a way of getting hurt to get out. Thing is, you've already admitted that THE LAST THING you'd ever want was to fight in ANY war for your country.

Helluva soldier YOU'D make.

We already know you're a liar about voting. How can you serve in a forward combat mission if you don't even believe in the action? Don't even believe in the people who sent you there? Can't be trusted to follow a command? Won't be there to cover your fellow guy's back?

How can we trust someone who is a stalker? Tries to deprive citizens of the very rights they are supposed to be over there defending? A person who mocks other people's injuries and disability? A person so feeble-brained, they can't even get a three digit number right without getting it wrong?

Maybe you did the right thing but for the wrong reason, McCratchetbreath, anyone with as low integrity and ethics as you, no one needs or wants you in a forward zone where men's lives might depend on you.

Last edited:

You seem to be a real expert on that. I have reported your stalking to the moderators and they are taking a look at your private comments you are too ashamed of and cowardly to permit public disclosure of. You make a lot of noise ButtRocket but I still don't see the words that YOU TAKE THE BET to have administration remove you and perma-delete your account if you ever said the words that YOU HAVE NEVER VOTED.

Why is that?

We already know your a shill that only took superficial military service (civilian training) a weekend a month for a short time just to get the benefits knowing, hoping and praying you'd never actually have to SERVE. And if you did get called in, you'd probably find a way of getting hurt to get out. Thing is, you've already admitted that THE LAST THING you'd ever want was to fight in ANY war for your country.

Helluva soldier YOU'D make.

We already know you're a liar about voting. How can you serve in a forward combat mission if you don't even believe in the action? Don't even believe in the people who sent you there? Can't be trusted to follow a command? Won't be there to cover your fellow guy's back?

How can we trust someone who is a stalker? Tries to deprive citizens of the very rights they are supposed to be over there defending? A person who mocks other people's injuries and disability? A person so feeble-brained, they can't even get a three digit number right without getting it wrong?

Maybe you did the right thing but for the wrong reason, McCratchetbreath, anyone with as low integrity and ethics as you, no one needs or wants you in a forward zone where men's lives might depend on you.

You typed the following: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.'

You did not say 'never voted for a major party'. You said 'never voted. Never ever.'

Then you typed:

'Tell you what, McHatchet,

Agree to that and if a mod agrees to ban you, we got a deal.'

And I agreed to that bet and I agree again.

I don't give a shit what you now say you meant...words are what counts.

So, Mr. Welcher, are you going to honor the bet AS YOU TYPED IT...Yes or No?

(of course you won't...because you are a WELCHER. A fucking, low life welcher.)

Let me know when you have the guts to honor the bet YOU INITIATED.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But I will remind you that you are a welcher....oh, I will indeed.

Anyway, back to the thread:

[You typed the following: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.

No, YOU said that "You have never voted." I have the post right here. If you want to take the bet, get a moderator to agree to delete your account and I'll post it. Nothing left for me to do, it is all up to you, but like leaving if Trump wins, we all know it is just more talk from you.

Before that, you bragged how smart you were, until I told you my IQ was something liker 25 points higher. Then you even got that wrong.

Before that, your problem was that I supported the president in any military action he might take in Iran, at least on the face of it, pending seeing what actually transpires, and you launched into a diatribe about how only the 1% who served in the military had any right to express any view on war (unless it was anti-war). Then you made an ass of yourself again after showcasing your military service before the world by admitting you had never even left the country, never saw any combat, never faced an enemy of any kind or any danger at all. Just in for the benefits. I know people in defense contracts, police, etc., who've lost their lives, had devastating injuries, etc., working for the military and public good and no one is patting them on the back for their service.

You don't even support the president.

Then you've repeatedly stalked me, harassed me privately, made light of my injuries, and refused to let others see your private remarks. You are one doozie. Now you say you've never voted for a single candidate of either party, so, what kind of soldier would that make you if you think no president was worthy of your time? Then you were all down on the tariffs despite the fact that it is too soon to see how they will work out. In fact, the DOW has just recently jumped back up over 25,000 and Mexico is about to talk with China soon to eventually follow suit!

Despite all that, I have never once seen you criticize the democratic party. Your every rant is about Trump and/or the GOP. Yet you claim to be an independent. Then you said you voted, but only for independents. HOW IS IT that only the random independent candidate (when available) is always the right or better choice for you? How many flaky people have you voted for for president, for senator, et al., just because they weren't a major party?

Just where does the truth end with you McRatchet and the fiction really begin?

Tell us WHO you have voted for then if neither
  • Trump nor Hillary was good enough for you?
  • Obama nor Romney was good enough for you?
  • McCain wasn't good enough for you?
  • Kerry nor GW Bush was good enough for you?
  • Gore, Dole nor Clinton was good enough for you?
  • Dukakis, Mondale nor Reagan was good enough for you?
  • Carter nor Ford was good enough for you?
  • Nixon nor McGovern was good enough for you?
  • Humphrey, LBJ, Goldwater nor JFK was good enough for you?
  • None of the sitting senators are good enough for you?
  • Few/none of the House Representatives are good enough for you?
Just what kind of subversive are you Rocket? How do you vote? What kind of soldier "serves" his country when he doesn't even believe in any of his Commanders in Chief??

I'm almost afraid to hear what the answers and deflections will be. Have you ever spent any time in psychoanalysis for any mental disorders?

[You typed the following: 'You stated quite clearly two weeks ago that you had NEVER voted. Never ever.

No, YOU said that "You have never voted." I have the post right here. If you want to take the bet, get a moderator to agree to delete your account and I'll post it. Nothing left for me to do, it is all up to you, but like leaving if Trump wins, we all know it is just more talk from you.

(for the second time)

Fine....if you agree to the same when you cannot find the post where I said that 'I never voted in my entire life for ANY candidate for ANY party' (or words to that EXACT effect).

That means if you cannot find this post...you agree to leave FOREVER. I will give you 24 hours to find this post (which does not exist). After that - you are GONE FOREVER.

I will take that bet right now.

Deal?

• LOL...I have REALLY gotten under your skin.
Good. You are a jerk and I love to piss off jerks.

- none of your business whom I did vote for. I have never voted for a Democrat or a Republican in my entire life...but I have voted.

Once again...

You typed above: 'Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.'

So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

Last edited:

(for the second time)

Fine....if you agree to

Oh boy. Here come the deflections. First it was a done deal. Then it was that I was welching, now you are tacking on a whole new set of conditions trying to change the bet.

(for the second time)

Fine....if you agree to

Oh boy. Here come the deflections. First it was a done deal. Then it was that I was welching, now you are tacking on a whole new set of conditions trying to change the bet.

Stop wasting everyone's time with this bet shit - you pathetic, obviously senile welcher. Twice I have agreed to your bet...and twice you have welched. Either take it to PM's or take it to the 'Taunting Area'. I will discuss this bet thingy at length - that you welched on and are now trying to resurrect - only in those two areas from here on out.

Once again...

You typed above: 'Tards are after all, nothing but liars with no honor or integrity. That's why they all enjoy sitting around snickering about all their lies and cheating.'

So EVERY, SINGLE American Democrat who is currently in the military AND every first responder (who is Democrat) all, according to you, have 'no honor or integrity'?

True or False, please?

Last edited:
None of your business whom I did vote for.

Like I said. You never voted. Have it in black and white. I believe you when you say you've never voted for a single Dem or GOP in your life. That's real easy to do when you don't vote.

So you are saying that if you only vote for the - say, Libertarian Party - in a federal election that you have never voted?

Yes or no, please?

Last edited:
Stop wasting everyone's time with this bet shit -

Amazing. This cum-sucking idiot troll stalker STARTS bets with everyone, now he tells us to stop wasting OUR time with them!

Nailed you dead to rights: you WILL NOT take the bet that you have never voted. Can't even tell us one person you voted for! And when Trump wins, you'll go back on your word there as well. Good thing you never got called to combat (if you ever really served), because you would have been a deserter for whatever president you didn't support there as well.

Last edited:

Amazing. This cum-sucking idiot troll stalker STARTS bets with everyone, now he tells us to stop wasting OUR time with them!

Nailed you dead to rights: you WILL NOT take the bet that you have never voted. Can't even tell us one person you voted for! And when Trump wins, you'll go back on your word there as well. Good thing you never got called to combat (if you ever really served), because you would have been a deserter for whatever president you didn't support there as well.

LOL.

I already took the bet...twice. It is you who keeps welching.

Gary Johnson received 4,489,233 total votes and 3.27% of the national vote in the 2016 presidential election.

So are you saying that every one of those 4.4+ million people who voted for him did not actually vote?

Yes or No, please?

Last edited:

Once again...

True or False, please?

And still he keeps avoiding the question...because he knows to answer it insults tens of millions of brave Americans.

Last edited:

What a fucking coward and dishonorable person you are. First, you start this stupid bet...that you then welch on it...twice. Then you insult EVERY, SINGLE American in history who joined the reserves but saw no combat (disgusting). Then you desperately scream out for war...yet never had the guts to serve yourself (save the physical limitations excuse - Trump already used it).
Then you simply refuse to answer any questions that show how senile/stupid you are.

No wonder you are SO angry and unhappy...you are a pathetic human being who is old, growing senile and will probably die alone.

Once again...

True or False, please?

And...

Gary Johnson received 4,489,233 total votes and 3.27% of the national vote in the 2016 presidential election.

So are you saying that every one of those 4.4+ million people who voted for him did not actually vote?

Yes or No, please?

Well, Mr. I-am-so-out-of-it-that-I-thought-the-US Navy-still- used-battleships?

I assume you will avoid these as well...that is so you.

Last edited:
I don't listen to ignorant crackers that can't tie a proper double Windsor.

That slick black guy even can. :rolleyes:

He's a piece of shit lying sumbitch, but at least he can tie a Double Windsor. That's puts him a notch above the guy in the video.

Forum List

Back