2020 POTUS Candidate, Joe Biden, Says Abortion Is Constitutionally Protected Right

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by james bond, Jun 8, 2019.

1. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,690
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. night_son

night_son Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,330
    And he'll be actual dust not long into the future. While I agree there is wisdom to be learned from those who have lived longest among us, there's also risk the extremely aged simply do not care about an Earth imminently without them living in it. My question for Joe: what about the constitutional rights of the millions of children murdered before drawing their first breath of the world outside the womb? Joe Biden sickens me most among all other 2020 Democratic Party candidates simply because he has abandoned "sane" in order to be POSH like the rest of the youthful postmodernists running against him. He has abandoned his longest held moral ground on the grounds of not being a "square" in the eyes of the "cool" kids. With luck he'll step even farther Left into obscurity before the primaries.

3. BreezeWood

BreezeWood VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957
    he would already have if he had not changed course from denial to allowance for the poor and disadvantaged to make their own decisions - not mimicking the christian obsession for persecution and victimization of the innocent.