2020 outlook

The Latest: Democrats win control of Virginia statehouse | Daily Mail Online

Do yesterdays results have give any indications for the next elections or is it just local stuff ?

I have been reading about a pro trump backlash over the "fake impeachment" hearings but I cant see evidence of that. But I cant see the Gop vote collapsing completely either.

Too close to call ?

Republicans won all the races in Kentucky except for Governor and the Governor was 17 points behind before Trump came in.....he lost by a few thousand, which the democrats likely stole.....

Virginia has turned blue because it is next to D.C....the cancer is spreading.....

Trump is filling stadiums, with 10s of thousands waiting outside.....he is breaking campaign donation records......

So.......celebrate now, we will see you in 2020....

Bevins was never down by 17. The polls showed Bevins was up by single digits days before the election and before Trump's visit. Bevins lost because he ran behind Republicans in suburban counties. Bevins was correctly described as Trump before there was a Trump. Democrats stole no votes.

Virginia turned blue because suburban voters have turned against the GOP. Just as they did in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Just as they did in Georgia and Texas to name a few states. These suburban areas are not next to DC.
At one point Bevins was down close to that.

He was never down by even double digits. He was not even close.
He jumped up 15 points after the Trump rally

How is it made up if it happened?

It didn't. Or at least, there is no evidence that it did. The preponderance of evidence is that the emails were leaked, and that they were stolen.

I suppose, it is possible a Russian Agent got into the headquarters of the DNC. . :dunno:

Seth Rich is Jewish though, not Russian. :71:

Seth Rich's early life and career
Rich grew up in a Jewish family in Omaha, Nebraska.[25][26][27] He volunteered for the Nebraska Democratic Party, interned for Senator Ben Nelson, was active in Jewish outreach,[28] and worked with the United States Census Bureau.[29][30] In 2011, he graduated from Creighton University with a degree in political science.[30][31] He moved to Washington, D.C. to work for pollster Greenberg Quinlan Rosner.[30] In 2014, he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the Voter Expansion Data Director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations.[32][33][34]
Murder of Seth Rich - Wikipedia

I suppose that Seth Rich launched a phishing attack on Podesta. Or he hacked Macron's e-mails when he was running against a Moscow backed candidate. Absolutely no evidence of this crazy conspiracy theory.
Says the guy who defended the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" con for 3 years.

It is very clear that Trump wanted Russia to help him.
It is very clear that Biden wanted Ukraine to help him.
I think it would be a long stretch to find a presidency where the president didn't want to get things from other countries as well as offer them. That's politics.

It is very clear that Biden was holding Ukraine accountable for corruption.
Name a President who asked a foreign country to investigate a political rival.
Name a President who was willing to accept election help from a foreign country.

Do yesterdays results have give any indications for the next elections or is it just local stuff ?

I have been reading about a pro trump backlash over the "fake impeachment" hearings but I cant see evidence of that. But I cant see the Gop vote collapsing completely either.

Too close to call ?

Republicans won all the races in Kentucky except for Governor and the Governor was 17 points behind before Trump came in.....he lost by a few thousand, which the democrats likely stole.....

Virginia has turned blue because it is next to D.C....the cancer is spreading.....

Trump is filling stadiums, with 10s of thousands waiting outside.....he is breaking campaign donation records......

Bevins was never down by 17. The polls showed Bevins was up by single digits days before the election and before Trump's visit. Bevins lost because he ran behind Republicans in suburban counties. Bevins was correctly described as Trump before there was a Trump. Democrats stole no votes.

Virginia turned blue because suburban voters have turned against the GOP. Just as they did in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Just as they did in Georgia and Texas to name a few states. These suburban areas are not next to DC.

A lie as usual. Mason Dixon's last poll had the race tied. Bevins lost by a half a point. They were spot on.

It didn't. Or at least, there is no evidence that it did. The preponderance of evidence is that the emails were leaked, and that they were stolen.

I suppose, it is possible a Russian Agent got into the headquarters of the DNC. . :dunno:

Rich grew up in a Jewish family in Omaha, Nebraska.[25][26][27] He volunteered for the Nebraska Democratic Party, interned for Senator Ben Nelson, was active in Jewish outreach,[28] and worked with the United States Census Bureau.[29][30] In 2011, he graduated from Creighton University with a degree in political science.[30][31] He moved to Washington, D.C. to work for pollster Greenberg Quinlan Rosner.[30] In 2014, he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the Voter Expansion Data Director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations.[32][33][34]

I suppose that Seth Rich launched a phishing attack on Podesta. Or he hacked Macron's e-mails when he was running against a Moscow backed candidate. Absolutely no evidence of this crazy conspiracy theory.

I think it would be a long stretch to find a presidency where the president didn't want to get things from other countries as well as offer them. That's politics.

Name a President who was willing to accept election help from a foreign country.
Obama, for one.

Of course. You're not upset that a foreign government was able to interfere with our presidential election?
I'm not upset at all that some Russian dudes posted a few ads on Facebook. I am upset that our so called "News" Media is engaged in influencing our election every minute of every day.

To be sure Mike, EVERY KNOWN influence affecting the 2016 election outside the normal channels CAME FROM THE DEMOCRATS. That is what made the entire Mueller investigation and now the impeachment investigation so funny.
  1. DNC rigging the electors so that Bernie couldn't win nomination no matter what.
  2. Hillary and the DNC fixing the Steele Dossier.
  3. The FBI fixing the FISA court.
  4. CNN and Donna Brazille stealing debate questions.
  5. The DNC trying to turn Trump rallies violent then blame him.
  6. Perpetual lies about Trump by the liberal media.
  7. James Comey dropping charges on Hillary, his admitted felon, to keep her in the race.
  8. Hillary avoiding the media for 235 days during the campaign.
  9. And the DNC using the Steele Dossier and Comey as grounds to start the Mueller Witch Trials.
The hypocrisy is stunning.

1. Bernie had no chance to win the nomination.
BESIDES THE POINT.​
2. The Steele dossier got several facts right. It pointed out the Russian attempt to help Trump when that was not common knowledge. It also correctly pointed out a Russian spy who ostensibly worked at the Russian embassy.
IRRELEVANT. None of that changed the election and it still involved the DNC using a foreign power to help bring down a president.​
5. Trump urged his supporters to attack protestors and said he would pay their legal fees.
WAS HE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THAT? Why so you take that literal but nothing else? Meantime, DEMOCRATS WERE URGING PEOPLE TO ATTACK, SPIT ON, HARASS AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE TO TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS!​
6. Anything that conflicts with your view is a perpetual lie even if it is the truth. Trump is a proven liar.
NAME ME A PRESIDENT WHO ISN'T A PROVEN LIAR. At least Trump mainly lies about stupid stuff, not our healthcare.​
BOTTOM LINE: there is nothing you cannot point at TRump for the Democrats haven't done and maybe 10X worse.

1. There was no rigged system. Clinton got a majority of the votes and won the nomination. The DNC supported Clinton in 2008 and Obama got the nomination.

2. The Steele document was never used in the election. Steele was a private investigator who used his contacts in Russia to get information. At least part of it was right. There were no foreign powers involved. Russia did interfere in our elections to help Trump.

5. He was really serious about that. Anything Trump says is not serious but anything anyone else says is serious. Trump has inspired several mass shootings and acts of terrorism.

6. No President was as big a liar as Trump is. Pretty much everything he says is a lie.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump has taken actions and said things no President has ever said or done. Trump has dragged the office of President to new lows. No one even comes close.
Lots of opinions. None of them very accurate. Obama was our worst and most damaging President of the last 100 years. The most important difference between Trump and Obama is Trump is pro-America and Obama was anti-America.

i's very clear that Biden is a scum sucking piece of shit.

Too close to call ?

Virginia is a poor bellweather. The dems already controlled the state except for the legislature. They were lagging there because of an inability to get people to run in the past. Trump will not be removed. I maintain that 2020 will be decided by Justice Ginsburg's body temperature.

Pre-Trump, Republicans had a majority of 66-34 in the House of Delegates Virginia was a bellweather state in 2017. Democrats won big among suburban voters and won the female vote by a larger margin than Clinton did. Those apparently are still in play. 2020 will be determined by suburban voters.

The republicans didn't even field candidates in some districts this time and the democrats didn't last time. It doesn't matter how big democrats won in some areas. Republicans won big in other areas in Virginia. Virginia has gone blue the last 3 elections so it going blue again means nothing. It is not a net gain of anything as far as 2020.

A lie as usual. Mason Dixon's last poll had the race tied. Bevins lost by a half a point. They were spot on.
Keep telling yourself that Qdog. Then try to answer the question "why are you trying to impeach Trump so bad if he's so unelectable? Trump has sway on these things and you know it.

Keep telling yourself that Qdog. Then try to answer the question "why are you trying to impeach Trump so bad if he's so unelectable? Trump has sway on these things and you know it.
If leftists thought they had a chance to beat Trump they wouldn't try to impeach him. And impeachment doesn't mean Trump is removed as president or can't run for reelection lol

The irony is saying someone is lying when you're lying lol

1. There was no rigged system. Clinton got a majority of the votes and won the nomination. The DNC supported Clinton in 2008 and Obama got the nomination.

A former DNC chair says she has proof Democrats rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton

2. The Steele document was never used in the election. Steele was a private investigator who used his contacts in Russia to get information. At least part of it was right. There were no foreign powers involved. Russia did interfere in our elections to help Trump.
Funny. Trump's phone call to Ukraine was never used in any election either but he is up for impeachment over it! The Steele Dossier was a slimy attempt to derail and overthrow a lawful election.

5. He was really serious about that. Anything Trump says is not serious but anything anyone else says is serious. Trump has inspired several mass shootings and acts of terrorism.
So how many people has Trump paid to defend for attacking others? And please name us all the acts of terrorism Trump has "inspired." Geesh. What a kook.

6. No President was as big a liar as Trump is. Pretty much everything he says is a lie. BOTTOM LINE: Trump has taken actions and said things no President has ever said or done. Trump has dragged the office of President to new lows. No one even comes close.
What an idiot. You finally get a real person in the White House not some pressed suit working for lobbyists working to get government back in the hands of the people and you hate him. That either makes you the biggest brainwashed moron on the planet or complicit with them!

Obama, for one.

Obama did not. Quite lying.

By blocking a corruption investigation into his own son? OMG are you an idiot!
Hillary.
We'll never know for sure because no one ever investigated Obama. But Trump never accepted any help from Russia you stupid lying Tard, but he sure as hell wants to get to the bottom of the corruption the democrats are hiding, which wraps all around the planet! TO THIS DAY Obama and Nancy are still flying to Europe meeting with people in secret. What the hell is are they doing there, trading recipes? Wow. Dead from the neck up.

Meathead.jpg

I'm not upset at all that some Russian dudes posted a few ads on Facebook. I am upset that our so called "News" Media is engaged in influencing our election every minute of every day.

To be sure Mike, EVERY KNOWN influence affecting the 2016 election outside the normal channels CAME FROM THE DEMOCRATS. That is what made the entire Mueller investigation and now the impeachment investigation so funny.
  1. DNC rigging the electors so that Bernie couldn't win nomination no matter what.
  7. James Comey dropping charges on Hillary, his admitted felon, to keep her in the race.
  9. And the DNC using the Steele Dossier and Comey as grounds to start the Mueller Witch Trials.

BESIDES THE POINT.​
2. The Steele dossier got several facts right. It pointed out the Russian attempt to help Trump when that was not common knowledge. It also correctly pointed out a Russian spy who ostensibly worked at the Russian embassy.
IRRELEVANT. None of that changed the election and it still involved the DNC using a foreign power to help bring down a president.​
5. Trump urged his supporters to attack protestors and said he would pay their legal fees.
WAS HE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THAT? Why so you take that literal but nothing else? Meantime, DEMOCRATS WERE URGING PEOPLE TO ATTACK, SPIT ON, HARASS AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE TO TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS!​
6. Anything that conflicts with your view is a perpetual lie even if it is the truth. Trump is a proven liar.
NAME ME A PRESIDENT WHO ISN'T A PROVEN LIAR. At least Trump mainly lies about stupid stuff, not our healthcare.​
BOTTOM LINE: there is nothing you cannot point at TRump for the Democrats haven't done and maybe 10X worse.

6. No President was as big a liar as Trump is. Pretty much everything he says is a lie.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump has taken actions and said things no President has ever said or done. Trump has dragged the office of President to new lows. No one even comes close.
Lots of opinions. None of them very accurate. Obama was our worst and most damaging President of the last 100 years. The most important difference between Trump and Obama is Trump is pro-America and Obama was anti-America.

Voters don't agree with you. Obama's approvals are in the 60s while Bush is in the 50s. Trump has never been at or above 50. What they are saying is remember the good old days when we had Obama and Bush. Trump is not pro-America. He is against everything America has stood for.

BESIDES THE POINT.​

Voters don't agree with you. Obama's approvals are in the 60s while Bush is in the 50s. Trump has never been at or above 50. What they are saying is remember the good old days when we had Obama and Bush. Trump is not pro-America. He is against everything America has stood for.

You read useless, rigged polls. I listen to people. People HATED Obama with a white, hot hate, especially because he and the Left used race to excuse and justify every single rotten thing he did. My good ol' days never involved Bush or Obama! And you obviously live in some strange "America" I have never seen nor ever want to meet. The rest of us live out in the real world.

Too close to call ?

Virginia is a poor bellweather. The dems already controlled the state except for the legislature. They were lagging there because of an inability to get people to run in the past. Trump will not be removed. I maintain that 2020 will be decided by Justice Ginsburg's body temperature.

Pre-Trump, Republicans had a majority of 66-34 in the House of Delegates Virginia was a bellweather state in 2017. Democrats won big among suburban voters and won the female vote by a larger margin than Clinton did. Those apparently are still in play. 2020 will be determined by suburban voters.

The republicans didn't even field candidates in some districts this time and the democrats didn't last time. It doesn't matter how big democrats won in some areas. Republicans won big in other areas in Virginia. Virginia has gone blue the last 3 elections so it going blue again means nothing. It is not a net gain of anything as far as 2020.

Republicans were competitive in Virginia before Trump. Post-Trump, Democrats won the Governor's race by 9 points which is a landslide for Virginia. Republicans have lost 21 House seats since Trump was elected. Women are supporting Democrats in even larger numbers than they supported Clinton. Republicans lost in the suburbs as they did in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. In Kentucky, enough suburban voters split their ticket to elect a Democrat for Governor.

Because Trump needs to be held accountable. Pressuring a foreign country to investigate your political rival is a heinous abuse of power and Trump needs to be held accountable. If Trump is going to win so easily then why do you want a investigation of Biden? Clearly you are worried about Biden defeating Trump.

Obama, for one.

Obama did not. Quite lying.
He sure as hell did.

Because Trump needs to be held accountable. Pressuring a foreign country to investigate your political rival is a heinous abuse of power and Trump needs to be held accountable. If Trump is going to win so easily then why do you want a investigation of Biden? Clearly you are worried about Biden defeating Trump.
You didn't have a problem with Obama investigating Trump, so why the outrage all of a sudden?

A former DNC chair says she has proof Democrats rigged the primary for Hillary Clinton

Funny. Trump's phone call to Ukraine was never used in any election either but he is up for impeachment over it! The Steele Dossier was a slimy attempt to derail and overthrow a lawful election.

So how many people has Trump paid to defend for attacking others? And please name us all the acts of terrorism Trump has "inspired." Geesh. What a kook.

6. No President was as big a liar as Trump is. Pretty much everything he says is a lie. BOTTOM LINE: Trump has taken actions and said things no President has ever said or done. Trump has dragged the office of President to new lows. No one even comes close.
What an idiot. You finally get a real person in the White House not some pressed suit working for lobbyists working to get government back in the hands of the people and you hate him. That either makes you the biggest brainwashed moron on the planet or complicit with them!

She is not claiming the Democrats rigged the primaries. If they had rigged the primaries, they would have allowed winner take all instead of proportional representation. Clinton got 54% of the primary vote to Sanders' 42%. Clinton got the nomination because 54 beats 42. She is claiming the DNC supported Clinton which they did in 2008. Obama won despite that because 2 went on a 2 month winning streak. Sanders got cr4eamed 75-25 in SC, 66-34 in Florida and Texas, 81-19 in Louisiana and Mississippi.

Trump wanted Ukraine to open a phony investigation of a potential 2020 political rival. That clearly makes it about elections.

The mass shootings in El Paso. Mail bombs that were sent through the mail. Shooting of Jews. In a Florida rally, 2 female protestors were attacked by the crowd and when a minister tried to protect them, he was attacked. The killing in Charlottesville.

You are the idiot. Trump has hired lobbyists to work in his White House. The EPA has been taken over by the coal industry. Not only are these lobbyists working in the federal government, they are overseeing the very same areas they lobbied in and in some instances are making decisions on companies they worked for. You are the brainwashed moron. That is why you are part of the cult of Trump.

Forum List

Back