2020 Democrat Candidate Unhinged Amy Klobuchar ate salad with her comb, ordered aide to clean it

• Banned
"I just made my first 2020 donation to Amy Klobuchar. I have not definitively picked my horse - I also like Harris, and even though I am a moderate Dem I find Warren’s rollout appealing too. But the media is Hillary-ing Klobuchar, and it’s all too familiar and painful to watch

Those of us old enough to have been active during Hillary’s 2008 run can recognize the mean boss attacks as the 2020 version of is she likable enough. It’s subtle, and clearly our media has not progressed - even though every story is ratio-ed with people saying tell us about" - Amy Siskind

• Banned
Hats off to Amy Klobuchar for giving aspiring political flunkies all the humiliation and degradation they so richly deserve

Look, if you wanted a job with dignity, you should have applied at Hot Dog On a Stick

• Banned
"42 USC §271(a) & 21 CFR §1250.44(b) make it a federal crime to provide combs for the common use of passengers on an interstate flight."

"I just made my first 2020 donation to Amy Klobuchar. I have not definitively picked my horse - I also like Harris, and even though I am a moderate Dem I find Warren’s rollout appealing too. But the media is Hillary-ing Klobuchar, and it’s all too familiar and painful to watch

Those of us old enough to have been active during Hillary’s 2008 run can recognize the mean boss attacks as the 2020 version of is she likable enough. It’s subtle, and clearly our media has not progressed - even though every story is ratio-ed with people saying tell us about" - Amy Siskind

So you sent her a fork?

D0HjZx2WoAY2-Aq.jpg

now it makes sense!

She is actually a fairly balanced person for a Dimocrat.

Finely balanced meals too it would seem

The GOP is scared to death she will get the nomination so they talk all this crap about her style and not substance.

The stories crack me up, but I know that they a re horse crap and so should everyone else.

Forum List

Back