2018 NFL Draft

NY Football Giants....

Saquan Barkley

Powerful pick, could put them back on top of NFC East

They need O Line help in the next few rounds, and some DL and LB help would also be nice.

Either that or they wait to see who gets cut post draft and hope for the best.
Interesting to see who their first pick is tonight

I would expect an OL

One mock draft I looked at has a Guard from UTEP, Hernandez as the pick by the G-Men.

NFL Draft & Combine Profile - WILL HERNANDEZ | NFL.com
Be a good selection

Would mean 2 immediate impact players from the 1st two rounds.

After that, then it's time for maybe a project Offensive lineman, and some D-line/linebacker help.

They needed it apparently. I was hoping they would pick the building janitor...can't stand that GD team.

Payne will be reunited with former teammate Jonathon Allen on the Redskins D-Line, which should help solidify the Redskins Defense against the run.

Hopefully the team goes bankrupt and they convert RFK into a refugee detention center/open air swap meet.

Cleveland....
Baker Mayfield

Hate to say it, but I think they blew another QB pick
I have watched this guy, great arm great accuracy. The question is will he have any targets to throw to and will he live on his back. Not to many people throw many touch downs with 3 linebackers and two tackles in their face! Hey maybe we will win one this year! Old Art has the light on for ya! I have a rope for him! I am not sure how happy I am with the Ward pick either the Buckeyes had real issues with teams that could throw the ball this year. Unfortunately it becomes harder and harder for me to belive each year!

Cleveland....
Baker Mayfield

I have watched this guy, great arm great accuracy. The question is will he have any targets to throw to and will he live on his back. Not to many people throw many touch downs with 3 linebackers and two tackles in their face! Hey maybe we will win one this year! Old Art has the light on for ya! I have a rope for him! I am not sure how happy I am with the Ward pick either the Buckeyes had real issues with teams that could throw the ball this year. Unfortunately it becomes harder and harder for me to belive each year!
Good luck to the Browns

You have the makings of a good defense. Hopefully, the top draft picks of the last couple years will start to pan out

Still think they should have taken Chubb

Cleveland....
Baker Mayfield

Good luck to the Browns

You have the makings of a good defense. Hopefully, the top draft picks of the last couple years will start to pan out
God I hope, I feel as though I am in football hell for quite a while! Pretty sad when you would be over joyed with a 500 season!

Cleveland....
Baker Mayfield

Good luck to the Browns

God I hope, I feel as though I am in football hell for quite a while! Pretty sad when you would be over joyed with a 500 season!
At this point.....even a win

Cleveland....
Baker Mayfield

Good luck to the Browns

At this point.....even a win
Ya, I will take what I can get!

That helped them a lot. Where are they playing now, a renovated Mexican whore house?

FedEx Field, formerly Jack Kent Cooke Stadium, in Landover Maryland. They still sell out the 75,000+ seat stadium each week. The parking and advertising have increased their revenue streams considerably. Until AT&T Stadium in Dallas opened it was the largest stadium in the league.

It would be more helpful if the 1994 CBA hadn't limited what they can do spend on players via a salary cap or forced revenue sharing down their throats.

That helped them a lot. Where are they playing now, a renovated Mexican whore house?

FedEx Field, formerly Jack Kent Cooke Stadium, in Landover Maryland. They still sell out the 75,000+ seat stadium each week. The parking and advertising have increased their revenue streams considerably. Until AT&T Stadium in Dallas opened it was the largest stadium in the league.

It would be more helpful if the 1994 CBA hadn't limited what they can do spend on players via a salary cap or forced revenue sharing down their throats.
How long have you had this Foreskin affliction?

49 eras take........Mike McGlinchy T ND

Jimmy Garappolo gets some protection
I personally love O-Line picks. Investment in infrastructure is a wise decision.

You too played on the O line?
Tight End....only HS ball though.

Left tackle on O, Nose Tackle on D Baseball was my first love, and only played football in HS.
Yeah, I think that is most folks. Have a go at it in HS and move on.

watch it im a Redskin fan as well have been for 40 years .

watch it im a Redskin fan as well have been for 40 years .
Bet you suck dicks too.

Forum List

Back