2018 could be a bloodbath for Democrats

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This could easily come to fruition as predicted, but Trump has to do the right thing. He has to bring jobs back to America, he has to destroy ISIS, and he has to cut spending. Those are relatively easy things to do - but he must do them.

"Longtime political prognosticator Larry Sabato is warning that 2018 could be a disastrous year for Democrats at the ballot box — and believes that the Republican Party has the opportunity to reach heights of power it has not seen since the days Reconstruction."

Larry Sabato: 2018 could be a bloodbath for Democrats

Cant wait to.see democrats back Trump, because they know they have to to win in 18....gonna be awesome!

Progressives never vote in the mid terms… Lazy fucks they are

Progressives never vote in the mid terms… Lazy fucks they are

Some did in 2006, and because the republicrats acted like regressives GOP voters stayed home. The GOP better get it's shit in gear and undo the damage as fast as they can.

This could easily come to fruition as predicted, but Trump has to do the right thing. He has to bring jobs back to America, he has to destroy ISIS, and he has to cut spending. Those are relatively easy things to do - but he must do them.

"Longtime political prognosticator Larry Sabato is warning that 2018 could be a disastrous year for Democrats at the ballot box — and believes that the Republican Party has the opportunity to reach heights of power it has not seen since the days Reconstruction."

With this I agree as long as Trump delivers 1/2 of what he ran on. But, the very 1st thing Trump needs to do is create a new measurement for how bad the economy actually is as far as job growth. This lefty fantasy of 4.9 or 4.7 unemployment rate has to be redefined into another measurement for sure. His labor secretary needs to create the metric ASAP. I mean, using the lefty metric, they have Obama having the same success as Reagan, lol. That is how far out in libby fantasyland these leftists reside, and want all of us to go there with them, lol!

With this I agree as long as Trump delivers 1/2 of what he ran on. But, the very 1st thing Trump needs to do is create a new measurement for how bad the economy actually is as far as job growth. This lefty fantasy of 4.9 or 4.7 unemployment rate has to be redefined into another measurement for sure. His labor secretary needs to create the metric ASAP. I mean, using the lefty metric, they have Obama having the same success as Reagan, lol. That is how far out in libby fantasyland these leftists reside, and want all of us to go there with them, lol!
Yes, he needs to erase most of what the experiment, That is the Obama administration tried... we tried out the car we kicked the tires. And Barry...

Hopefully can get a nice slate of Trumpian populists elected.

I have this weird feeling that not only with the democrats see a crushing defeat in 2018 but they are going to see A LOT of democrats from Pennsylvania,Ohio,West Virginia,Kentucky,Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Indiana,Illinois etc the rust belt states that will defect to Trumps side. Either 100% defection and join the GOP or at very least go independent OR get kicked out of democrat party for aligning with Trump more often than not. So not only will dems lose in 2018 I think at least 5-10 dems will defect.

I have this weird feeling that not only with the democrats see a crushing defeat in 2018 but they are going to see A LOT of democrats from Pennsylvania,Ohio,West Virginia,Kentucky,Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Indiana,Illinois etc the rust belt states that will defect to Trumps side. Either 100% defection and join the GOP or at very least go independent OR get kicked out of democrat party for aligning with Trump more often than not. So not only will dems lose in 2018 I think at least 5-10 dems will defect.
It all hinges on Trump's performance. If his administration is filled with scandals and he doesn't follow through on his promises (as he has already done with investigating Hitlery Clinton), then the Democrats will thrive.

If he fixes the economy, defeats ISIS, and addresses the national debt, then I could see the Democrats suffering major defeat in the 2018 midterms.

Flake in Arizona has already got a GOP opponent. I hope she takes his ass out as well. Flake is a wannabe republican and did nothing but attack Trump the entire campaign. Hopefully Trump backs Flakes opponent in the primary

Flake in Arizona has already got a GOP opponent. I hope she takes his ass out as well. Flake is a wannabe republican and did nothing but attack Trump the entire campaign. Hopefully Trump backs Flakes opponent in the primary
I think any true conservative had a responsibility to attack Trump. He's a life-long liberal who was saying and doing all of the wrong things.

And he doesn't even have to bring jobs back. He just has to get people who aren't working back to work. And wages to go up for people who are working. That's what people were promised.

By the way, a little off topic but-----------> did not most far leftists on here constantly tell us that Trump was really a Trojan horse Democrat?!?!?! So why are they so pissed off then?

What is the deal--------->

1. As far leftists usually do, were they lying?

2. He really is a Democrat but far leftists can't stand the policies because he is pretending to be a Republican?

3. They are snowflakes and don't know what to think about anything until Hillary or Obama tell them what to think?

You would THINK (but lefties don't ever think) that they would LOVE that a Trojan horse lefty got elected and screwed us all over. That has been their story since he won the Repub nomination, and are they now trying to tell us that they were........OMG say it isn't so of those saintly leftists.............trying to mislead everyone!

Dang, they sure fooled me-) Guess we all have to admit we are closet Democrats now that we elected the Trojan horse for President, heehehehehehehehehehehee! You Dimicritters are so smart and sneaky, ya'all done did fool us agin-)

I think any true conservative had a responsibility to attack Trump. He's a life-long liberal who was saying and doing all of the wrong things.
Plenty of conservatives backed Trump.

Forum List

Back