2017 Military Ranking

2017 Military Strength Ranking

US no.1
then Russia
and in 3rd place China

What China has done in the past few years is make sure its borders are defended from potential attacks from the US. They've done that now, more or less.

Part two is working on more offensive capabilities. They'll have compatible spending with the US within the next decade or so.
Both the Russian and Chinese military have roles our military does not

Defending their borders and controlling their population

meh, the greys still probably could wipe us all out.

Who are the greys?
Probably...
main-qimg-c72ada7ba1eca2e4982f8eed20a68384-c

Where do you think the Pentagon and the Military Industrial Establishment spends all of it's money? Why do you think they don't tell us and where does it all go?

What explains why it is so much bigger than the rest of the world combined?

Especially, when most of the world are our allies? Don't you ever wonder about that, aren't you even the least bit curious?

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

$10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is
$10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

Where do you think the Pentagon and the Military Industrial Establishment spends all of it's money? Why do you think they don't tell us and where does it all go?

What explains why it is so much bigger than the rest of the world combined?

Especially, when most of the world are our allies? Don't you ever wonder about that, aren't you even the least bit curious?

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png
It

It is way past the time to eliminate the "War Department" altogether, and mothball the pentagon.

I suspect my words above will get me thrown in prison, once the ruling class gets WWIII going.

2017 Military Strength Ranking

US no.1
then Russia
and in 3rd place China

What China has done in the past few years is make sure its borders are defended from potential attacks from the US. They've done that now, more or less.

Part two is working on more offensive capabilities. They'll have compatible spending with the US within the next decade or so.
...they didn't/don't need to strengthen any borders...do you know what it takes to land an army that far away?? they would overwhelm anything we landed
...as our army got further away from the landing area, the weaker it would become
...China population 1.3 Billion
US population 325 Million
what would we be doing attacking China?? what's the goal??

Like I have posted above, I think the global ruling class is slowly coming to the realization, that they aren't ruling, anymore than the alpha rooster on the farm is in charge of the entire farm. It's one of the reasons they have been foolishly thinking for the past eighty years that they can do something about this phenomenon. . .

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

There will only be a "WWIII" if we are allowed to have a WWIII. . . .

Forum List

Back