copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv6XUT-hno&feature=player_detailpage]2016 Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Will this movie vet Obama once and for all?

Be careful who you sit next to if you go to see it...

Last edited:
"when you go to see it"?

I'm pretty sure you won't be finding this trash at your local 10-theatre metroplex. Your only worry about seating will be whether to watch it on your couch with a download or in your bed on a laptop so you can masturbate to D'Souza.

Last edited:
It's too bad this movie didn't come out in 2008, it may have saved us from four years of misery.

Bush left a mess Obama has improved the situation

Lying wont change those facts

"when you go to see it"?

I'm pretty sure you won't be finding this trash at your local 10-theatre metroplex. Your only worry about seating will be whether to watch it on your couch with a download or in your bed on a laptop so you can masturbate to D'Souza.

Wrong actually we can see it at our 10 theatre metroplex.
2016: Obama's America | Book a Theater

I hope to see it soon...Gainesville,Ga is about 50 miles from me.

True Bush left a mess False Obama has improved it. Obama has just blamed Bush for everything and has made shit worse. Who is he going to blame for the past 4 years in the next 4 years? Because it was him in office.

I’ll gladly watch it as soon as I can get around to watching 9/11 and sico…

Oh, wait..
I guess that is not going to happen.

True Bush left a mess False Obama has improved it. Obama has just blamed Bush for everything and has made shit worse. Who is he going to blame for the past 4 years in the next 4 years? Because it was him in office.

When Obama took office the economy was shedding 800,000 jobs per month and losing an annualized rate of 9% of its income.

Since then, we've created 4.5M private sector jobs. National income has increased for 14 straight quarters.

Is that not improvement?

It is no better than the Bush assassination movie, eh, I'll stick to family Guy and Batman movies at the deadly theater near you.

It might get on Lifetime, but it is not that good.

Not good enough. Gas prices have doubled,G-Bay is still open,He Signed the NDAA,Obamacare. I could go on and on but I don't care. I am not voting for Romney either and would prefer another Obama term to Romney simply because people really hate Obama maybe its his mixed heritage,maybe its his politics,maybe its because he isn't a citizen but he will do the most damage to this country and I am tired of electing idiots like Romney to just stabilize what Obama has shaken to the core. I say let him bring the whole corrupt thing down. It needs to happen and soon.

Opened in our area this week, it's getting great reviews on here:
2016: Obama's America - Rotten Tomatoes
and from a couple I know that have seen it.

Hmmm..

Do you think.. Perhaps, that it is getting good "viewer" reviews because the only people willing to waste their time on this have already made up their mind about Obama and are just paying money to stroke their ideals?

Surely that can not be a good gauge of the truth contained within the film. :eusa_shifty:

would prefer another Obama term to Romney simply because people really hate Obama maybe its his mixed heritage,maybe its his politics,maybe its because he isn't a citizen but he will do the most damage to this country and I am tired of electing idiots like Romney to just stabilize what Obama has shaken to the core. I say let him bring the whole corrupt thing down. It needs to happen and soon.

Let me guess: you consider yourself a "patriot".

amiright?

I consider myself an American who is fed up with the bullshit of business as usual. I have many titles that define me. Dissenter,Patriot,American,Freedom Lover,Liberty Lover,Ron Paul Supporter,National Anarchist,Southerner. Etc etc.

Forum List

Back