Texans
Seahawks
Cardinals
Jaguars
Raiders
Broncos
Packers
Eagles

I'd love to pick the 49ers, but the Panthers are too good.

It would be a nice upset for you. After last weeks loss to Denver, I think the Panthers are going to be ready.

I'm hoping for the Niners to surprise people this year, but they aren't yet ready to be picked against the league's elite.

Still, while he's seen as a bit of a joke, Gabbert was drafted high, obviously the scouts felt he had the skills to succeed. Maybe he can flourish under Chip Kelly. :dunno:

At least, I tell myself that. :p
Losing Jim harbaugh was a huge step backward

hu Sep 15

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills One of these guys gets a win this week.

Sun Sep 18

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, Cleveland already looking for a new QB.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati had trouble last week. The two best WR are going at it.

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins Heartbreaker for the Cowboys, Skins rebound.

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans Texans have some offense to go with the D

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Pats could lock up the division before Brady returns.

New Orleans Saints @ New York Giants high scoring game here.

San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers 9ers play an NFL team this week. Panthers smarting after losing to Denver.

Tennessee Titans @ Detroit Lions Lions go 2-0!

Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams Gabbert scorses 28 poimts, what will Wilson do?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Cards redeem themselves this week.

Atlanta Falcons @ Oakland Raiders Raiders continue to win

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos Denver D against Luck and nothing else.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Diego Chargers Charger have a lot to prove.

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Pack are looking sharp early on.

Mon Sep 19

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears Rookie QB gets a road win.
This first games a good one.

I can't believe you think Dallas is going to lose to Washington. Is Washington good or is Dallas that bad?

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati had trouble last week. The two best WR are going at it.

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins Heartbreaker for the Cowboys, Skins rebound.

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Pats could lock up the division before Brady returns.

San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers 9ers play an NFL team this week. Panthers smarting after losing to Denver.

Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams Gabbert scorses 28 poimts, what will Wilson do?

Mon Sep 19

I bet you went with the bills because it's in buffalo

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills Toss up - going with Jets Jets Jets!

Sun Sep 18

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, Cleveland sucks.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Steelers looking awesome.

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins Another toss up - skins home win.

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans Chiefs showed incredible poise and never gave up even when behind big.

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Pats not missing a beat even without Brady and Gronk.

New Orleans Saints @ New York Giants Two offensive powerhouses. Giants at home.

San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers Will be interesting to see how the 9ers play against a good team.

Tennessee Titans @ Detroit Lions Toss up.

Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams Wilson hurt but Rams have a snowball's chance in hell.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Cards defense too much for Bucs.

Atlanta Falcons @ Oakland Raiders Del Rio has some big balls.

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos Bronco's defense still top notch. Should hold Luck in check.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Diego Chargers Chargers can't stop anybody.

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vikes defense going to put a hurt on Rogers. Peterson going to get in gear. Vikes win at home opener in new stadium.
Mon Sep 19

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears Bears looking crappy.
Hey, I got the first one right! One down, 15 to go...

Niners crushed the Vikings in week 1, 2015. Then they got ragdolled by the Steelers, Cards and Pack. Week 1 makes for unreliable forecasts.

But as a fan I have to pick the Niners every week.

Niners win this week because their LBs can deal with Cam scrambles. Good safety play keeps Greg Olsen in check. Niners OL is improved. Passing game progresses and there's always the Gabbert sneak until he gets knocked out and Kap returns.

It's good to dream.... ;)

I agree... Panthers by 20

Niners crushed the Vikings in week 1, 2015. Then they got ragdolled by the Steelers, Cards and Pack. Week 1 makes for unreliable forecasts.

Niners win this week because their LBs can deal with Cam scrambles. Good safety play keeps Greg Olsen in check. Niners OL is improved. Passing game progresses and there's always the Gabbert sneak until he gets knocked out and Kap returns.

Also, Cam got hit in the head all day last Sunday. Maybe he returns to MVP form, maybe not.

Also, Cam got hit in the head all day last Sunday. Maybe he returns to MVP form, maybe not.

Cam didn't look good in preseason and didn't look good against Denver, he needs a good game this week.

Cam looked good, the Seahawks lost to the Rams again and no touchdowns for either team. Seattle's offensive line is still an issue. Man, the Seahawks have scored 15 points in two games. My Raider's defense is terrible, after all the upgrades in the offseason and it's not any better. Chargers redeemed themselves. What a strange week. 10- 6 last week and it will be worse it looks like for me this week.

That's the balance in the NFL. Denver still looks like a contender, the D is really good. NE has to be concerned. Arizona kicked butt after last week's poor showing.

Cam looked good, the Seahawks lost to the Rams again and no touchdowns for either team. Seattle's offensive line is still an issue. Man, the Seahawks have scored 15 points in two games. My Raider's defense is terrible, after all the upgrades in the offseason and it's not any better. Chargers redeemed themselves. What a strange week. 10- 6 last week and it will be worse it looks like for me this week.

That's the balance in the NFL. Denver still looks like a contender, the D is really good. NE has to be concerned. Arizona kicked butt after last week's poor showing.

The Seahawks have scored 15 in two weeks....the Rams have scored 9. :lol:

The Niners at least made a game of it. 17-10 at the half, got back within striking distance towards the end. The Niners offense just can't move the ball well enough.

The Bucs went from looking great to getting destroyed. San Diego decided losing Keenan Allen wasn't a blow. The Jaguars were supposed to at least have a good offense, if not an improved enough defense to be a playoff team. Instead they just look bad. Baltimore almost lost to Cleveland.....but it's Cleveland. At worst the Patriots will be 2-2 when Brady returns. There should be some concern about the defense letting the Dolphins back in, though.

Hard to pick these first couple of weeks.

The Niners at least made a game of it. 17-10 at the half, got back within striking distance towards the end. The Niners offense just can't move the ball well enough.

The Bucs went from looking great to getting destroyed. San Diego decided losing Keenan Allen wasn't a blow. The Jaguars were supposed to at least have a good offense, if not an improved enough defense to be a playoff team. Instead they just look bad. Baltimore almost lost to Cleveland.....but it's Cleveland. At worst the Patriots will be 2-2 when Brady returns. There should be some concern about the defense letting the Dolphins back in, though.

This is why I don't like picking. I know I got Detroit and the rams games wrong. How does anyone know what's going to happen

Remember last year 4 teams were all still undefeated Midway thru the season? Green bay, Carolina NE patriots? Then green bay fell apart, patriots didn't win it all and Carolina lost to Denver? That was a weird season. Was Denver one of those 4 teams that were still undefeated? I forgot.

This is why I don't like picking. I know I got Detroit and the rams games wrong. How does anyone know what's going to happen

Remember last year 4 teams were all still undefeated Midway thru the season? Green bay, Carolina NE patriots? Then green bay fell apart, patriots didn't win it all and Carolina lost to Denver? That was a weird season. Was Denver one of those 4 teams that were still undefeated? I forgot.

That's why I don't criticize those with the balls to pick them all.

Come on Vikings!

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Sun Sep 18

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans Chiefs showed incredible poise and never gave up even when behind big.

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Pats not missing a beat even without Brady and Gronk.

San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers Will be interesting to see how the 9ers play against a good team.

Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams Wilson hurt but Rams have a snowball's chance in hell.

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos Bronco's defense still top notch. Should hold Luck in check.

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vikes defense going to put a hurt on Rogers. Peterson going to get in gear. Vikes win at home opener in new stadium.
Mon Sep 19

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Lets see... I picked Jets over Bills, Ravens over Browns, Steelers over Bengals, Pats over Fish, Giants over Saints, Cards over Bucs, Panthers over Whiners, Broncs over the Colts, Vikes over the Packers, and Eagles over Bears. I missed on Skins vs Cowpies, Chefs vs Texans, Seachix vs Rams, Raiders vs Falcons, Jags vs Chargers. Failed to name a winner in the Kitties vs Titans game, but I suppose a 16 - 15 game is as close to a toss up as you can get. So I was 10-5 on my predictions.

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Lets see... I picked Jets over Bills, Ravens over Browns, Steelers over Bengals, Pats over Fish, Giants over Saints, Cards over Bucs, Panthers over Whiners, Broncs over the Colts, Vikes over the Packers, and Eagles over Bears. I missed on Skins vs Cowpies, Chefs vs Texans, Seachix vs Rams, Raiders vs Falcons, Jags vs Chargers. Failed to name a winner in the Kitties vs Titans game, but I suppose a 16 - 15 game is as close to a toss up as you can get. So I was 10-5 on my predictions.
God damn it the Kitties should be 2 and fucking 0 right now. SOL. Same Old Lions.

hu Sep 15

Sun Sep 18

Mon Sep 19

Well, at the least, you picked the Eagles.................and a few others..............

It doesn't take balls...........just takes a handful of fools looking for no-payday glory at trying to pick them all. Vegas, baby!!!

Forum List

Back