2016 NFL Draft TODAY.....

Now Stafford will have time to throw and a running game.

That guy who got caught smoking pot cost himself millions of dollars. Omg!

Stafford got sacked 44 times last year...that has to stop. And they want to run more so Decker will be a welcome addition. They're not happy with their center either so look for a change there.

Damn I am so pissed.I wanted my LOS ANGELES Rams to take Wentz,I cant believe they went with Goff.:mad: On the other hand Mike Martz worked with both of them at the combine and said they are both NFL ready.I hope he is right.another QB that might have been overlooked and turn out to be a sleeper was the pick of the broncos in paxton whats his name.he just might turn out to be a steal.There is a reason the broncos traded up from the seahawks five picks to get him you know.

Here's a BEAST available today....LB Reggie Ragland from the Crimson Tide:

hi-res-0363f9d01276ea43c51075c2b972729b_crop_north.jpg

He has an aorta problem that has scared a bunch of teams away. I'd rather have Myles Jack than him to be honest, even with his knee problem.

Here's a BEAST available today....LB Reggie Ragland from the Crimson Tide:

hi-res-0363f9d01276ea43c51075c2b972729b_crop_north.jpg

He has an aorta problem that has scared a bunch of teams away. I'd rather have Myles Jack than him to be honest, even with his knee problem.

Both of them are risky, but Ragland could die on the field. Jack claims his knee is fine but teams these days rarely invest first round money if their medical staff isn't onboard. And Jack's knee injury isn't structural from what I've read.

Lions round #2 pick.....Alabama DT A'Shawn Robinson. More depth inside because the DE's the Lions wanted were off the board. Two picks, two elite players from major college powers by former Patriot front office GM, Quinn. After all these years of futile picks by our moron GMs, this is what it must feel like to be an NFL fan on draft day! :lol:

WOW Apparently the Redskins believe yoi can play defense without any interior defensive linemen. Who The F*** are they gonna pick in the 3rd round...... a punter?

Did Scott McCullough smoke too much Pot when he was in San Francisco?.......
DEFENSIVE LINE YOU STUPID MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!

Well, not anymore, since all the good ones are gone at this point.

Goff was number one? Rams are hopeless.

Raiders continue to make more great moves. This off season is building on the last season.

Great day to be a Raider fan!

Oh hell Yes!!!!
Welcome to the Texans Braxton Miller!!!!
Finally going to have an O to complement the #3 D!!!!
The Texans are going to be flat out F'n fast on offense!!!
D Hop tweeted ...No more double teams!!!
A blazing fast RB in Miller,the fastest WR in the combine in Fuller and now Braxton!!
God I cant wait for the season to start!!!

Last edited:
Oh hell Yes!!!!
The Texans are going to flat out F'n fast on offense!!!
A blazing fast RB in Miller,the fastest WR in the combine in Fuller and now Braxton!!

Too bad JJ Watt said his body is taking a heavy toll and might not have too many years left...

Oh hell Yes!!!!
The Texans are going to flat out F'n fast on offense!!!

Too bad JJ Watt said his body is taking a heavy toll and might not have too many years left...

You fell for it to huh?
He already said he's got at least five more years in him.
Which of course puts him at ten years in the NFL.

Cant blame ya for hoping though.

Lions buy local in round #3 with C Graham Glasgow from Michigan....another bulldozer to get their running game going. M GO BLUE! :thup:

635975431585108905-DFP-1006-glasgow-1-1-39C59T7B-L687266276.JPG

Detroit Lions select a KILLER.... :eek-52:

SS Miles Killebrew from Southern Utah in the fourth round with the 113th overall pick.

His resume is solid. He was a four-year starter and a team captain. He also had an impressive week at the Senior Bowl. He should be a key contributor on special teams.

"I've never seen a safety hit more guys that go backwards in my life," NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said.

In rounds #5 & 6, Lions draft a LB, another DT, a LS (long-snapper),QB Jake Ruddock M GO BLUE! and this animal out of Penn State DE Anthony Zettel. Here's Anthony vs. a tree: :disbelief:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back