2016 is Going to Be A Game Changer

I'm far, FAR, from a Hillary fan and the DNC could have done much better with a younger and less tainted candidate.......However, Hillary CANNOT be beaten by ANY on the cadre of GOP candidates; that is not a partisan opinion....but just a statistical fact........that stated, the senate will also revert to the Dems. with, hopefully, someone else at the helm rather than Reid.

Reid already said he's retiring. Schumer will most likely be the Dem majority/minority leader in 2017.

Although I fully agree about Schumer, the only possible "setback" for his nomination will be his stance on the Iran nuke deal (since he is so closely aligned with the Israeli lobby.)

I'm far, FAR, from a Hillary fan and the DNC could have done much better with a younger and less tainted candidate.......However, Hillary CANNOT be beaten by ANY on the cadre of GOP candidates; that is not a partisan opinion....but just a statistical fact........that stated, the senate will also revert to the Dems. with, hopefully, someone else at the helm rather than Reid.

I am afraid you are right. Electorally the Dems have the edge big time. The Hillary has an appeal to independents because her husband is viewed as a moderate who worked with the other side to get things done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back