2016 is #3 developing on Drudge

I'm getting a real laugh over this movie and the huffing and puffing over it.

notice the media portrays it as a, ANTI-Obama movie

it's like OMG,
and as we see from some supposedly anybody who goes to see it is, RACIST:lol:

The only drama I see is the appeal to racism... which is sort of sad.

this is what's sad (anything about Obama people are ACCUSED of being racist) and the people of this country are sick and tired it.

If Obama loses you people have only yourselves to blame

good show

I don't toss that around loosely. My father was falsely accused of this, lost his job, had to drive 3 hours to a replacement job, was so exhausted he got sick and died. So I don't take any charges of racism lightly.

I went into the movie thinking it was about the leaks done by the administration relating to national security. I was surprised by the nature of the movie. I had also read the book being referenced. I read both Obama's and McCain's book.

I left the movie theater deeply troubled. The imagery used in the movie and the premise of Obama being somehow anti colonial and anti America because his father was Kenyon was very troubling. I had truely believed that America had moved past the racist era of the 60's. I now no longer believe that. The only redeeming item I saw was that most of the people in the theater were over 50.

If we had not moved past the racist era of the 60s, how exactly did Obama get elected? Serious question because he could not have been elected if we had not. That's the fact of it. Sure, we have further to go - mainly because the left need to stop their racism. On the right, we're good to go.

it's like OMG,

The media are just a tad left leaning, generally. :lol::lol:

it's like OMG,

When we went, there was this black couple there trying to cause a commotion in the theater until this other couple in front of them basically told them to shut the hell up. Then they left. I guess they thought they could "shake things up". :eusa_whistle:

PHP:
this is what's sad (anything about Obama people are ACCUSED of being racist) and the people of this country are sick and tired it.

If Obama loses you people have only yourselves to blame

good show

I don't toss that around loosely. My father was falsely accused of this, lost his job, had to drive 3 hours to a replacement job, was so exhausted he got sick and died. So I don't take any charges of racism lightly.

I went into the movie thinking it was about the leaks done by the administration relating to national security. I was surprised by the nature of the movie. I had also read the book being referenced. I read both Obama's and McCain's book.

I left the movie theater deeply troubled. The imagery used in the movie and the premise of Obama being somehow anti colonial and anti America because his father was Kenyon was very troubling. I had truely believed that America had moved past the racist era of the 60's. I now no longer believe that. The only redeeming item I saw was that most of the people in the theater were over 50.

If we had not moved past the racist era of the 60s, how exactly did Obama get elected? Serious question because he could not have been elected if we had not. That's the fact of it. Sure, we have further to go - mainly because the left need to stop their racism. On the right, we're good to go.

That is a fair statement and I think most have. But clearly some haven't and it's a larger number than I thought.

I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

1. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,355 Runs] R
Friday $3.6M (-66%), Weekend $11.7M, Cume $50.2M

2. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 3 [3,652 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.4M, Cume $84.6M

3. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain) NEW [1,091 Runs] PG
Friday $2.4M, Weekend $6.0M, Cume $8.9M

4. ParaNorman (Focus Features) Week 2 [3,455 Runs] PG
Friday $2.3M (-50%), Weekend $7.5M, Cume $27.1M

5. The Campaign (Warner Bros) Week 3 [3,302 Runs] R
Friday $2.1, Weekend $6.7M, Cume $62.9M

6. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/WB) Week 6 [2,606 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.8M, Cume $421.7M

7. The Odd Life Of Timothy Green (Disney) Week 2 [2,598 Runs] PG
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $26.5M

8. Premium Rush (Sony) NEW [2,255 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.1M

9. Hope Springs (Sony) Week 3 [2,402 Runs] PG13
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $5.5M, Cume $44.6M

10. Hit And Run (Open Road) NEW [2,870 Runs] R
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $3.8M, Cume $4.8M

Going to the 11:10 AM showing today...less crowded early in the day.

Who in the hell goes to movies at 11:00 in the morning? Don't you have a job?

Forum List

Back