2016 GOP Preference Poll

Who do you support for the GOP nomination in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
388588779_f641aa9afb_m.jpg

It's Joe B!!!!

USAF_F-16A_F-15C_F-15E_Desert_Storm_edit2.jpg

Nope. Here is Bush 92 in action. Something Obama 14 won't do to ISIS.

Okay, here are the rules.

Only Conservatives and Republicans can vote in this one.

No slamming of Obama or Hillary, this isn't about them.

You are welcome to say why your guy would be the best choice.
from the list I went with Walker

He's got solid conservative chops and he's been through it already so taking on the leftist liars is old hat for him.

off the list I like Jihndal.

doesn't really matter, it's going to be a dem female. The race card worked so well that in 2016 any non-lelftist will go from being a racist to a sexist

Horse pucky, my little sheeple. What he won't do is have American boys doing the heavy ground work in place of Arab boys.

[

Um, yeah, because clearly, putting up some Uncle Tom and saying 'See, we're not racist" is going to totally fix it for you guys.

I didn't include Carson in my list for a reason.

Because he's not a serious candidate.

He's just like Allen Keyes and Herman Cain. He some kind of whacky black guy who tells white folks what they want to hear- that blacks are lazy and racism isn't a problem - and collects a lot of money for doing so.

I'd like to see a serious discussion about serious candidates. Ones who've run for office and have a real record of things they can point to.

That Ben Carson even enters into the conversation kind of shows how bad off the GOP is.

Your replies to my comment shows us all what an ignorant, racist, leftist you really are, plus you now have lost any bit of credibility you may have had.
[

my replies are what they are.

I really honestly don't know what level of self-loathing you have to reach to be a black conservative. Even when I was a Republican, the self-loathing of folks like Clarance Thomas, Mia Love, etc. was always a little off-putting.

It's like Michael Jackson disfiguring his face.

[
Yes, they are, and they show a bigoted leftist with not a bit of concern for where our country is heading, We need to get rid of political greed, and get a super intelligent statesman like Dr. Ben Carson that truly does love America. The left has done all they can to flush this nation down the toilet with greed, and total self centeredness, and hatred, and division,,, and you are dumb and arrogant enough to be proud of it as well.
E]

Hey, dumbass, can you learn how to use the "quote" feature?

Ben Carson (I refuse to call him "Doctor") is a cheap huckster who has learned how to go to audiences of dumb white crackers like you and say, "Sho enuf, Boss, we sho be shiftless." and guys like you who don't want to admit how racist you are gobble that shit up because here's a black physician criticizing ObamaCare.

And he laughs all the way to the bank.

It's why the GOP can't be taken seriously as a party.

Joe Blow, I do believe you are confusing a real intelligent statesman with that so called cheap huckster community organizer that currently is polluting the White House....Your vitriol shows your hatred of people of culture.....oh, and btw, do you eat with that filthy mouth you spew your vitriolic rhetoric from?

[

Joe Blow, I do believe you are confusing a real intelligent statesman with that so called cheap huckster community organizer that currently is polluting the White House....Your vitriol shows your hatred of people of culture.....oh, and btw, do you eat with that filthy mouth you spew your vitriolic rhetoric from?

Yeah, Uncle Tom Carson really has culture. Especially when he was defending wife-beating football players.

One, hint: BHO is not running again and beat the snot out of McCain and Romney.

Two: Carson can even bring the snot.

Three: Christie, Bush, or Jindal.

Forum List

Back