2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VII

Oh, and westwall , the NJC that you quote (National Journalism Center) is a hard-right think-tank:

National Journalism Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look at it's list of alums.

Now, you can feel free to list as partisan a source as you wish, but I will point out to you that it is extremely partisan and biased to begin with.

As a pollster, in 2012, Ipsos/Reuters did far better than Rasmussen, Pulse, Gravis, WAA, McLaughlin, etc.

It's mathematical bias was on par with Quinnipiac.

ALL polling groups are biased. The only thing that matters is do they present accurate information that is repeatable by anyone using the methods that they provide. In the case I posted to, they didn't.

Yes, they are, to some degree, and we can measure bias, accurately and mathematically, without any warts, boils, toils or troubles.

Which is why I accept ALL polling from accredited pollsters and have learned that the aggregate usually comes damned close to truth.

:D

If that were true Sharon Angle would be in Senator Reids seat, and Hillary would already be POTUS.

Oh, and westwall , the NJC that you quote (National Journalism Center) is a hard-right think-tank:

National Journalism Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look at it's list of alums.

Now, you can feel free to list as partisan a source as you wish, but I will point out to you that it is extremely partisan and biased to begin with.

As a pollster, in 2012, Ipsos/Reuters did far better than Rasmussen, Pulse, Gravis, WAA, McLaughlin, etc.

It's mathematical bias was on par with Quinnipiac.

ALL polling groups are biased. The only thing that matters is do they present accurate information that is repeatable by anyone using the methods that they provide. In the case I posted to, they didn't.

Yes, they are, to some degree, and we can measure bias, accurately and mathematically, without any warts, boils, toils or troubles.

Which is why I accept ALL polling from accredited pollsters and have learned that the aggregate usually comes damned close to truth.

:D

If that were true Sharon Angle would be in Senator Reids seat, and Hillary would already be POTUS.
There are exceptions as in the case of Angle, where the Latino vote was grossly undercalculated, but your argument about Clinton makes no sense. When polling turned in Obama's favor, it was obvious that either Democratic candidate would win the GE that coming Fall. I think you forget how hotly contested that race was. The DEM field does not have the same kind of dynamic this time. Also, in the 2010 Nevada Senatorial there were far fewer polls than we see in a presidential cycle. The polling DNA-pool is different. Anything else you need me to school you in?

[emoji38]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back