2016 election

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Are there any shows or documentaries I can watch on netflix relating to the campaign and election of 2016? I just watched one called 11/8/2016 and it was hilarious at the end watching all the Clinton folks cry and get angry but I can't find more.

Are there any shows or documentaries I can watch on netflix relating to the campaign and election of 2016? I just watched one called 11/8/2016 and it was hilarious at the end watching all the Clinton folks cry and get angry but I can't find more.

How funny did you find the half dozen or more posts this morning written by Trump supporters today? And how hard did you laugh with the internecine explosion between the Republican Pols, McConnell and the Bannon sect?

Under fire after Moore loss, Bannon reloads for war on McConnell

"Steve Bannon. The ex–White House strategist (and current wearer of multiple shirts) has taken the brunt of the blame for the GOP’s Dixie disaster. Mitch McConnell’s former chief of staff, Josh Holmes, congratulated Bannon for achieving “what was previously regarded as absolutely impossible for Senate Democrats” — and advised Chuck Schumer to start “funding Breitbart’s efforts.”

"The head of the Senate Majority Leader’s super-PAC derided Bannon for costing the GOP “a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country” — and dragging “the president of the United States into his fiasco.” Congressman Peter King, meanwhile, branded the “populist” propagandist a “disheveled drunk.” Type “Steve Bannon” into Twitter’s search bar, and you’ll find an infinite supply of similar sentiments.

"The ex–White House strategist (and current wearer of multiple shirts) has taken the brunt of the blame for the GOP’s Dixie disaster. Mitch McConnell’s former chief of staff, Josh Holmes, congratulated Bannon for achieving “what was previously regarded as absolutely impossible for Senate Democrats” — and advised Chuck Schumer to start “funding Breitbart’s efforts.” The head of the Senate Majority Leader’s super-PAC derided Bannon for costing the GOP “a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country” — and dragging “the president of the United States into his fiasco.” Congressman Peter King, meanwhile, branded the “populist” propagandist a “disheveled drunk.”

Leave Steve Bannon Alone!

Last edited:

How funny did you find the half dozen or more posts this morning written by Trump supporters today? And how hard did you laugh with the internecine explosion between the Republican Pols, McConnell and the Bannon sect?

"Steve Bannon. The ex–White House strategist (and current wearer of multiple shirts) has taken the brunt of the blame for the GOP’s Dixie disaster. Mitch McConnell’s former chief of staff, Josh Holmes, congratulated Bannon for achieving “what was previously regarded as absolutely impossible for Senate Democrats” — and advised Chuck Schumer to start “funding Breitbart’s efforts.”

"The head of the Senate Majority Leader’s super-PAC derided Bannon for costing the GOP “a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country” — and dragging “the president of the United States into his fiasco.” Congressman Peter King, meanwhile, branded the “populist” propagandist a “disheveled drunk.” Type “Steve Bannon” into Twitter’s search bar, and you’ll find an infinite supply of similar sentiments.

"The ex–White House strategist (and current wearer of multiple shirts) has taken the brunt of the blame for the GOP’s Dixie disaster. Mitch McConnell’s former chief of staff, Josh Holmes, congratulated Bannon for achieving “what was previously regarded as absolutely impossible for Senate Democrats” — and advised Chuck Schumer to start “funding Breitbart’s efforts.” The head of the Senate Majority Leader’s super-PAC derided Bannon for costing the GOP “a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country” — and dragging “the president of the United States into his fiasco.” Congressman Peter King, meanwhile, branded the “populist” propagandist a “disheveled drunk.”

That describes Bannon's looks, but he is crafty. After almost 11 months of trump, he would need to be a wizard to do much better.

The "internecine explosion" within the Republican Party can be remedied, and very likely will be within the next election cycle.

Hillary's loss of the presidency immediately following the destruction caused by the Obama administration cannot be repaired, or undone. You will never again have such a chance to take the United States where it was never intended to go.

Follow the money. If the economic expansion is good through 2018, you're out. Same-same with 2020. After twelve years of stunted growth, you people have nothing to offer that will override a robust economy in the minds of the voters.

If the current tiresome political tantrums of the Left detrimental to the nation continue, there will likely be an uncomfortable application of law to put an end to them.

Just an observation.

There's some cool ones from 2008 where Karl Rove really loses his sh*t.

I love what Bannon is doing and I am 100% behind him. If it means the GOP loses the majority then so be it but at least we can get rid of cuckservatives and RINO'S. Ain't like the GOP is behind President Trump's agenda anyways so.

25289282_10214672132222129_5726134009745343140_n.jpg

Forum List

Back