P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This right here is one of the two reasons that I cannot get onboard with the libertarians (the other being their astoundingly stupid approach to defense). Gary Johnson's brain is completley and totally fried from decades of marijuana. Last week he was sticking out his tongue to an interviewer, this week he gives a blank stare when failing to come up with the name of a single world leader.

Gary Johnson has another ‘Aleppo moment’ during town hall on MSNBC

Anderson Clooper: OK, Mr. Johnson, I have a question for you.
Gary Johnson: Bring it on.
Anderson Clooper:, Governor Johnson, do you know what language they speak in Austria?
Johnson: Ahh, Austria? Uh, is that like a country in Australia?

Jeff Foxworthy: Ok, Governor Johnson: Budapest is the capitol of what European Country?
Gov. Johnson: What? Uhm, this might be a stupid question, but I thought Europe was a country and everyone there spoke French.

This right here is one of the two reasons that I cannot get onboard with the libertarians (the other being their astoundingly stupid approach to defense). Gary Johnson's brain is completley and totally fried from decades of marijuana. Last week he was sticking out his tongue to an interviewer, this week he gives a blank stare when failing to come up with the name of a single world leader.

Gary Johnson does not deserve the libertarian title. He's a sell out.

He's not a "sell out". He's a nitwit. His brain is fried from years of smoking dope. He's an idiot. There is a difference.

Liars.jpg

He's not a "sell out". He's a nitwit. His brain is fried from years of smoking dope. He's an idiot. There is a difference.

In appearance...He is the Merry Merchant of Mayberry

Forum List

Back