2016 Election What-If?

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Suppose every black who voted for Obama in 2012 and could still vote in 2016 had voted for Hillary who would have won?

IIMHO Trump is a total disaster, but I did not come to debate that.

I came to talk with people who agree with me about strategy. I think in my WI that Hillary would have won and
Kamala Harris could help to bring back those non-voting blacks of 2016.

Kamala Harris or any Democrat who would win is better than almost any one who wouldn't.

Please, please, please, run Kamala Harris in 2020... I will be forever grateful.

great--vote for the person's skin color and not their policies/etc
:rolleyes-41:
you prove AGAIN, you people are obsessed with race so much that it warps your minds
..AND more unrealistic ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs

?? why couldn't they vote for Hilary.....????!!??? what?
..if they didn't vote, they didn't vote and their opinion on who should be POTUS is crap
...what about all the whites who didn't vote that will want to vote ant-Harris?? it cancels out the black vote
etc

great--vote for the person's skin color and not their policies/etc
:rolleyes-41:
you prove AGAIN, you people are obsessed with race so much that it warps your minds
..AND more unrealistic ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs ifs

?? why couldn't they vote for Hilary.....????!!??? what?
..if they didn't vote, they didn't vote and their opinion on who should be POTUS is crap
...what about all the whites who didn't vote that will want to vote ant-Harris?? it cancels out the black vote
etc

We have to be careful about that. The idea is to squash the cockroach and no one who can't do that should be considered.
We must see if Harris will antagonize enough potential anti-Trump voters to lose the election. If so, then she should be out.

Suppose every black who voted for Obama in 2012 and could still vote in 2016 had voted for Hillary who would have won?

I came to talk with people who agree with me about strategy. I think in my WI that Hillary would have won and

Kamala Harris or any Democrat who would win is better than almost any one who wouldn't.
What if pigs had wings?

What if pigs had wings?

Hopefully, you'd fly away:)

What if pigs had wings?

Hopefully, you'd fly away:)
I have flown away, literally. Now, back to slutty Kamala.

Is Kamala the one who is offering to blow any guy that votes for her?

I bet she'll carpet munch to.

I bet she'll carpet munch to.

A vote's a vote

More bigoted race based fantasies? When are lefties going to realize that Blacks are no longer on the democrat party plantation?

Forum List

Back