2016 Election Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Toro, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,467

If someone took the world "crazy" out of your vernacular, you would have to give up posting your lame ass shit. You can't refute anything I say because you don't care enough to educate yourself. As far as speculating on how my life is? Reflect on your own existence and think about what a chump you have been played on instead of worshiping at the feet of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,352
    No, guy, "Crazy" is the only thing that describes people who believe in false flag shootings, chem-trails, Illuminati, 9/11 was an inside job because steel doesn't melt...

If someone told me those things, I would treat them as though they were crazy. I would not spend a lot of time looking up crazyconspiracy.com and them trying to refute them on a point by point basis.

Because mostly, your crazy doesn't even make a lot of sense. So Sandy Hook was a false flag to acheive, what? Gun Control? Except Gun control didn't happen.

And 9/11 was an inside job because a neighboring buidling no one was in at the time collapsed... because, why? What was the purpose of toppling Building 7 again?

3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,467
    The question is how it collapsed, dumb ass. Perhaps building 7 was housing evidence on hard drives for investigations into inside trader and money laundering like Cantor Fitzgerald? Office fires can make a 40 plus high rise fall inside it's own footprint? You are ate up with utter stupidity and ignorance. No one died at Sandy Hook and no one was shot at the Pulse nightclub and no one died at the Charleston church. Manufactured news stories...each and every one of them. Deal with it.

4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,352
    Except it wasn't a 'high rise" so much as it was a rectangular building... but never mind.

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire | Daily Mail Online

right. so what is the purpose, Crazy Dale. Why "create" these news stories?

5. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,467
    Create crisis where one doesn't exist and make the public fearful to the point that they will keep turning over what few rights they have left to this corporate de-facto "gubermint" and to distract them like they did when the Charleston fake shooting happened. Do you recall what the big debate was right around that time but was forgotten in lieu of the Virginia battle flag and the digging up of confederate generals? I doubt that you do.

6. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,352
    Right. So did we dig up that Confederate General? Oh, wait, no, we didn't.