Well, for the first time you are right about one thing.....you shouldn't bother responding because
A: You have nothing....
B; See reason A......

Watching you try and post is like coming a cross a dog licking it's nut sac...makes everyone else queasy and the only one enjoying it is the dog.

CrazyDale, it seems like you are a failure of a man who clings to whacky conspiracy theories to validate your own failed life.

Because someone here will pay attention to you when you say obnoxious, evil and stupid things.

Get a life, buddy.

If someone took the world "crazy" out of your vernacular, you would have to give up posting your lame ass shit. You can't refute anything I say because you don't care enough to educate yourself. As far as speculating on how my life is? Reflect on your own existence and think about what a chump you have been played on instead of worshiping at the feet of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

If someone took the world "crazy" out of your vernacular, you would have to give up posting your lame ass shit. You can't refute anything I say because you don't care enough to educate yourself. As far as speculating on how my life is? Reflect on your own existence and think about what a chump you have been played on instead of worshiping at the feet of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

No, guy, "Crazy" is the only thing that describes people who believe in false flag shootings, chem-trails, Illuminati, 9/11 was an inside job because steel doesn't melt...

If someone told me those things, I would treat them as though they were crazy. I would not spend a lot of time looking up crazyconspiracy.com and them trying to refute them on a point by point basis.

Because mostly, your crazy doesn't even make a lot of sense. So Sandy Hook was a false flag to acheive, what? Gun Control? Except Gun control didn't happen.

And 9/11 was an inside job because a neighboring buidling no one was in at the time collapsed... because, why? What was the purpose of toppling Building 7 again?

No, guy, "Crazy" is the only thing that describes people who believe in false flag shootings, chem-trails, Illuminati, 9/11 was an inside job because steel doesn't melt...

If someone told me those things, I would treat them as though they were crazy. I would not spend a lot of time looking up crazyconspiracy.com and them trying to refute them on a point by point basis.

Because mostly, your crazy doesn't even make a lot of sense. So Sandy Hook was a false flag to acheive, what? Gun Control? Except Gun control didn't happen.

And 9/11 was an inside job because a neighboring buidling no one was in at the time collapsed... because, why? What was the purpose of toppling Building 7 again?

The question is how it collapsed, dumb ass. Perhaps building 7 was housing evidence on hard drives for investigations into inside trader and money laundering like Cantor Fitzgerald? Office fires can make a 40 plus high rise fall inside it's own footprint? You are ate up with utter stupidity and ignorance. No one died at Sandy Hook and no one was shot at the Pulse nightclub and no one died at the Charleston church. Manufactured news stories...each and every one of them. Deal with it.

The question is how it collapsed, dumb ass. Perhaps building 7 was housing evidence on hard drives for investigations into inside trader and money laundering like Cantor Fitzgerald? Office fires can make a 40 plus high rise fall inside it's own footprint? You are ate up with utter stupidity and ignorance

Except it wasn't a 'high rise" so much as it was a rectangular building... but never mind.

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire | Daily Mail Online

No one died at Sandy Hook and no one was shot at the Pulse nightclub and no one died at the Charleston church. Manufactured news stories...each and every one of them. Deal with it.

right. so what is the purpose, Crazy Dale. Why "create" these news stories?

The question is how it collapsed, dumb ass. Perhaps building 7 was housing evidence on hard drives for investigations into inside trader and money laundering like Cantor Fitzgerald? Office fires can make a 40 plus high rise fall inside it's own footprint? You are ate up with utter stupidity and ignorance

Except it wasn't a 'high rise" so much as it was a rectangular building... but never mind.

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire | Daily Mail Online

No one died at Sandy Hook and no one was shot at the Pulse nightclub and no one died at the Charleston church. Manufactured news stories...each and every one of them. Deal with it.

right. so what is the purpose, Crazy Dale. Why "create" these news stories?

Create crisis where one doesn't exist and make the public fearful to the point that they will keep turning over what few rights they have left to this corporate de-facto "gubermint" and to distract them like they did when the Charleston fake shooting happened. Do you recall what the big debate was right around that time but was forgotten in lieu of the Virginia battle flag and the digging up of confederate generals? I doubt that you do.

Create crisis where one doesn't exist and make the public fearful to the point that they will keep turning over what few rights they have left to this corporate de-facto "gubermint" and to distract them like they did when the Charleston fake shooting happened. Do you recall what the big debate was right around that time but was forgotten in lieu of the Virginia battle flag and the digging up of confederate generals? I doubt that you do.

Right. So did we dig up that Confederate General? Oh, wait, no, we didn't.

Forum List

Back