2016 Election Dead Pool

I'm guessing Cruz will be the next to drop out.

Especially since he was dissed this week by Huckabee whose staffers refused to let him up to where the media was, and by Trump, who ended up taking most of the reporters and people with him when he left halfway through the rally.

Goddamn it would be nice if Cruz dropped out. What a national disgrace....A piece of fucking shit and pon for the rich.

Cruz isn't going anywhere. He has a lot of Tea Party support and he's waiting for the droppings from the hoped-for Trump implosion.

Question Mac, do you think that Crux is going to make it to the nationals?

I'm guessing that he drops out by June.

What kind of odds you want to lay on it?

Cruz isn't going anywhere. He has a lot of Tea Party support and he's waiting for the droppings from the hoped-for Trump implosion.

Question Mac, do you think that Crux is going to make it to the nationals?

I'm guessing that he drops out by June.

What kind of odds you want to lay on it?
First, I'm really terrible at predicting this stuff. But no, I really don't see him getting the nomination. June sounds pretty good.

I think Jindal and all the other candidates who were at the kiddie table for the debates are soon to go the way of Perry and Walker.

I mean...........if you're polling at less than 1 percent, why are you throwing away money on a race you can't win?

Walker's plea for others to get out so that someone can topple Trump was pretty surprising.

I wonder what Christie, Paul, Graham, Santorum and Huckabee were thinking when they heard that.

Get the hint, fellas?

Egos outweigh commonsense. If they can still fund their campaigns they will stick around until the money runs out.

Latest polling shows that Donald the Chump is starting to lose ground in the polls.

Wonder how long he's going to continue to spend money?

I'd be very suprised if he remains the front runner all the way to Iowa in Feb...2012 and 2008 quite a few people held the position.

Perry
Romney
Cain
Newt

I'd say Trump has had far more control of the field so far then Romney did in 2012. SO FAR! The closer we get to the Primaries the more interesting it is going to get.

Some are saying that when the field finally thins down to around 5 candidates, THAT is when the GOP opposition to Trump is going to come full force and they will force him out.

Forum List

Back