2016 Dr. Benjamin Carson for President

Dr. Carson has his place but it isn't in the white house. He would be a major improvement over the fool we have there now but we need more than just an improvement. Daffy Duck would be an improvement over obama.

Disgraced former Rep. Allen West has gotten himself a FOX News gig, as everyone predicted.

Fox News Channel Signs Former U.S. Representative Allen West to Contributor Role | Business Wire

If Carson wants to emulate such a life of wingnut welfare, he'll have to talk crazier. FOX requires that its employees meet certain standards.

Great news! I like a place with standards. I find more truth and objectivity.

Dennis Kucinich, Kirsten Powers, and other libs, ( except Juan Williams ) are two people who have proved interesting on FNC. :)

What is it you like most about West? Is it his thug tactics? His love of torture? Is it the way he calls everyone he doesn't like a Nazi? His claims that communists have infiltrated the Democrats? His anti-gay stance? His anti-muslim and anti-immigrant hysteria? His sexism? His constant patronizing PC use of the term "plantation" and "slavery" to refer to black Democrats?

There's just so much for the right to love about Allen West. I can see why they want him on FOX.

What is it you like most about West? Is it his thug tactics? His love of torture? Is it the way he calls everyone he doesn't like a Nazi? His claims that communists have infiltrated the Democrats? His anti-gay stance? His anti-muslim and anti-immigrant hysteria? His sexism? His constant patronizing PC use of the term "plantation" and "slavery" to refer to black Democrats?

There's just so much for the right to love about Allen West. I can see why they want him on FOX.

561692_494170407260579_1095760224_n-e1348098902245.jpg

Allen West ?I anxiously await President Obama?s gun control proposals? | AllenWestRepublic

Comrade Atkins Admits Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party

new zeal ^ | 11/9/10 | Trevor Loudon

The context here is that Atkins believes that the Party is stigmatized by the "communist" label and should drop the name, in order to more easily and effectively work through the Democrats and other "mainstream" organizations.

Forces on the progressive left must organize as currents within the orbit of the Democratic Party, but as elements separate from it. This is the stance taken by the organized labor movement. And, if the CPUSA is honest with itself, we would see that this is an approach which we have already taken for quite some time as well. Our members participate in the Democratic primary process at the local level, volunteer in GOTV (Get Out The Vote) efforts, and many take part in the platform-drafting process in their local Democratic committees. More participate in Democratic-aligned outfits such as Organize for America, Progressive Democrats of America, or the Campaign for America’s Future.

Comrade Atkins Admits Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party

Forum List

Back