2015 Week Four NFL Predictions

I pick the Ravens. That's because Flacco always looks like he would rather be somewhere else. I'm just happy the Steelers lost. The refs always cheat for them at home. They screwed the Ravens all night long but just couldn't get the cheaters over the hump. I don't like the Ravens either. They tackle like little girls.

Pick the winner after the game? Lol!
I'll probably be 7&8 after Detroit loses. Im not as good at this as I thought.

Every team has a win now except Detroit.

10-4 so far this week. My Raiders hurt me this week as did the Cards, Eagles and Bills.

I pick the Ravens. That's because Flacco always looks like he would rather be somewhere else. I'm just happy the Steelers lost. The refs always cheat for them at home. They screwed the Ravens all night long but just couldn't get the cheaters over the hump. I don't like the Ravens either. They tackle like little girls.

10-4 so far this week. My Raiders hurt me this week as did the Cards, Eagles and Bills.
Go to lions vs Seattle thread. Detroit almost sacks Wilson instead he gets 34 yards then next play touchdown? Damn lions. SOL is what we say in Detroit. Same old lions.

Go to lions vs Seattle thread. Detroit almost sacks Wilson instead he gets 34 yards then next play touchdown? Damn lions. SOL is what we say in Detroit. Same old lions.

Suh is sucking so far in Miami.

I'm getting little joys this season from facts like that. That and Dallas sucks. Lol.

As a lions fan you can't root for your team so you hate on others.

Who is this team everyone's going on and on about? They've scored the most points so far? Fuck that. I can't stand seeing every other team have success except Detroit so I hope eli or Rogers or Brady win another one. If Detroit can't I don't want to see the Bengals vikings or jets win one.

I actually like Seattle. I'm glad they're still good and getting better.

I'm getting little joys this season from facts like that. That and Dallas sucks. Lol.

Who is this team everyone's going on and on about? They've scored the most points so far? Fuck that. I can't stand seeing every other team have success except Detroit so I hope eli or Rogers or Brady win another one. If Detroit can't I don't want to see the Bengals vikings or jets win one.

Seattle, Dallas and New England are three teams I hate. Can't stand them.

Seattle, Dallas and New England are three teams I hate. Can't stand them.
I never root for Payton but I like eli.

I want the dolphins to lose because they stole andomikin Sue. Just heard the head coach got fired. Sue is a bad seed with a bad attitude I don't see him caring as much now that he got paid.

You know how some players bring a winning team mentality? Sues selfish.

I could be wrong.

Suh reminds me of Dwight Howard nba center. A selfish spoiled arrogant stubborn manchild.

Suh is never going to be a champion until he changes. He is a cancer and has a ton of talent. He may win but will never be a champion.

I like Peyton and Eli, both are class acts, just like their dad. Denver has one hell of a defense. I like Cincinnati's all around game.

Suh is never going to be a champion until he changes. He is a cancer and has a ton of talent. He may win but will never be a champion.

I like Peyton and Eli, both are class acts, just like their dad. Denver has one hell of a defense. I like Cincinnati's all around game.
He will never change. He will retire rich and big and no one will ever tell him anything negative.

He will tell you he gave his 100% but what he didn't do is lead. I could be totally talking out of my ass I don't know it just seems by the way he carries himself at press conferences. Not very inspiring or motivating. Doesn't seem to care enough. Doesn't seem likeable as a teammate.

He will never change. He will retire rich and big and no one will ever tell him anything negative.

He will tell you he gave his 100% but what he didn't do is lead. I could be totally talking out of my ass I don't know it just seems by the way he carries himself at press conferences. Not very inspiring or motivating. Doesn't seem to care enough. Doesn't seem likeable as a teammate.
I want to like him but I can't. He is to much of an ass in the way he plays. Hard to like a cheater.

Forum List

Back