2015 Week Four NFL Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW

My bold prediction this week, Gronk goes scoreless this week.

Thursday, Oct. 1

Ravens
at Steelers, 8:25 p.m. Big Ben is out. Baltimore in a must win.

Sunday, Oct. 4

Jets
vs. Dolphins (at London), Upset, the Jets get it done against Miami

Texans at Falcons, Atlanta third best team in the NFC, can't see them giving this one away.

Giants at Bills, The defense in Buffalo is solid, the offense is getting there.

Raiders at Bears, Could Oakland have the next big 3?

Chiefs at Bengals, Cincinnati's ffensive line was not as solid against Baltimore, KC has had a tough schedule.

Jaguars at Colts, No believing in Indianapolis, but this Jacksonville

Panthers at Buccaneers, Refs may not respect Cam, but the defense is getting respect.

Eagles at Redskins, Philly gets to .500, Cousins is not holding his own.

Browns at Chargers, Johnny Football or no Johnny Football, San Diego @ home.

Rams at Cardinals, No way will St. Louis set this field on fire.

Vikings at Broncos, Manning looked more at home in his offense.

Packers at 49ers, Kap will play with a softer defense but not by much.

Cowboys at Saints, Vegas wants nothing to do with this game, the battle of the back ups will prove interesting.

Monday, Oct. 5

Lions at Seahawks, Detroit still has an offense but no defense, Seattle gets back to .500

Byes: Tennessee, New England.

Week four NFL

New York Jets @ Miami (Jets defense against Miami offense)

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (I give the nod to the Ravens...why? Vicks)

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis (because its the Jaguars)

Houston @ Atlanta (Falcon will continue to win until Jones and White suffer their annual injuries)

Carolina @ Tampa Bay (TB simply out scores the Panthers in a home field shootout)

New York Giants @ Buffalo (Bills defense prevails)

Oakland @ Chicago (Surprise Raiders top the not surprising Bears)

Philadelphia @ Washington (Redskins are improving but Eagles are better in this game)

Kansas City @ Cincinnati (The Chiefs looked good in the second half against the Packers)

Cleveland @ San Diego (The Chargers look like crap but so do the Browns)

Green Bay @ San Francisco (49ers live up to their preseason hype)

Minnesota @ Denver (AP seems to out for redemption but not this week in Denver)

St Louis @ Arizona (How could it not be the Cardinals, at least until Palmer gets hurt...again)

Dallas @ New Orleans (While Dallas searches for a QB, Saints search for a defense)

Detroit @ Seattle (Seattle defense backs vs the Lions receivers, Kam and company wins the battle)

Ravens
Miami
Falcons
Bills
Raiders
Chiefs
Colts
Panthers
Eagles
Chargers
Cardinals
Denver
Packers
Saints
Seattle

Hawks win!

I believe the Rams defense can force Palmer to make enough mistakes to be the difference.

Cowboys over the Saints.

Bears over the Raiders.

Denver's luck finally runs out.

"Houston @ Atlanta (Falcon will continue to win until Jones and White suffer their annual injuries)" How EXACTLY do Jones and White sustain anal injuries? :lol: I think Houston D gets to Mattie Ice.

Dallas has a strong O-Line ..that will be the difference.

No way Patriots win this week!

Hawks win!

I believe the Rams defense can force Palmer to make enough mistakes to be the difference.

Cowboys over the Saints.

Bears over the Raiders.

Denver's luck finally runs out.

"Houston @ Atlanta (Falcon will continue to win until Jones and White suffer their annual injuries)" How EXACTLY do Jones and White sustain anal injuries? :lol: I think Houston D gets to Mattie Ice.

Dallas has a strong O-Line ..that will be the difference.

No way Patriots win this week!

You should add the words 'hope the' in front of most of those predictions.....

It looks like I'm missing Ravens at Steelers. I'll go Ravens.

And the the Jets at Miami, I'll go Jets.

Ravens at Steelers
Jets vs. Dolphins
Texans
at Falcons,
Giants at Bills
Raiders at Bears
Chiefs
at Bengals,
Jaguars at Colts,
Panthers at Buccaneers
Eagles at Redskins,
Browns at Chargers
Rams at Cardinals
Vikings
at Broncos
Packers at 49ers,
Cowboys at Saints,
Lions at Seahawks

Week four NFL

New York Jets @ Miami (Jets defense against Miami offense)

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (I give the nod to the Ravens...why? Vicks)

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis (because its the Jaguars)

Houston @ Atlanta (Falcon will continue to win until Jones and White suffer their annual injuries)

Carolina @ Tampa Bay (TB simply out scores the Panthers in a home field shootout)

New York Giants @ Buffalo (Bills defense prevails)

Oakland @ Chicago (Surprise Raiders top the not surprising Bears)

Philadelphia @ Washington (Redskins are improving but Eagles are better in this game)

Kansas City @ Cincinnati (The Chiefs looked good in the second half against the Packers)

Cleveland @ San Diego (The Chargers look like crap but so do the Browns)

Green Bay @ San Francisco (49ers live up to their preseason hype)

Minnesota @ Denver (AP seems to out for redemption but not this week in Denver)

St Louis @ Arizona (How could it not be the Cardinals, at least until Palmer gets hurt...again)

Dallas @ New Orleans (While Dallas searches for a QB, Saints search for a defense)

Detroit @ Seattle (Seattle defense backs vs the Lions receivers, Kam and company wins the battle)
Ravens, jets, Texas, bills, raiders, Bengals, colts, buccaneers, eagles, browns, cards, vikings, packers,no & Seattle.

Ravens
Jets
Falcons
Bills
Raiders
Bengals
Colts
Panthers
Eagles
Chargers
Broncos
Cardinals
Packers
Saints
Seahawks

The Niners gave me such a burst of hope in the first game that the offseason wasn't as disastrous as it appeared....it was. :(

My bold prediction this week, Gronk goes scoreless this week.

Thursday, Oct. 1

Ravens
at Steelers, 8:25 p.m. Big Ben is out. Baltimore in a must win.

Sunday, Oct. 4

Jets
vs. Dolphins (at London), Upset, the Jets get it done against Miami

Texans at Falcons, Atlanta third best team in the NFC, can't see them giving this one away.

Giants at Bills, The defense in Buffalo is solid, the offense is getting there.

Raiders at Bears, Could Oakland have the next big 3?

Chiefs at Bengals, Cincinnati's ffensive line was not as solid against Baltimore, KC has had a tough schedule.

Jaguars at Colts, No believing in Indianapolis, but this Jacksonville

Panthers at Buccaneers, Refs may not respect Cam, but the defense is getting respect.

Eagles at Redskins, Philly gets to .500, Cousins is not holding his own.

Browns at Chargers, Johnny Football or no Johnny Football, San Diego @ home.

Rams at Cardinals, No way will St. Louis set this field on fire.

Vikings at Broncos, Manning looked more at home in his offense.

Packers at 49ers, Kap will play with a softer defense but not by much.

Cowboys at Saints, Vegas wants nothing to do with this game, the battle of the back ups will prove interesting.

Monday, Oct. 5

Lions at Seahawks, Detroit still has an offense but no defense, Seattle gets back to .500

Byes: Tennessee, New England.
I don't see Vick winning tonight. His defense put I'm in scoring position and he went 3 and out. On 3rd down he got sacked to put them out of field goal range. Stealers would be winning if big Ben was playing. Ravens don't seem to be very good and its in Pittsburgh. This is a good game. Not that either of these teams will make the playoffs.

Ravens
Jets
Falcons
Bills
Raiders
Bengals
Colts
Panthers
Eagles
Chargers
Broncos
Cardinals
Packers
Saints
Seahawks

The Niners gave me such a burst of hope in the first game that the offseason wasn't as disastrous as it appeared....it was. :(
To make it all the way to the Superbowl with some young unknown qb. I bet you thought you had another Montana or young on your hands.

Maybe they can rebuild?

I never understand why good running qb's always stop after awhile. I want to see a running qb win and run for 1000 yards a season. Drive other teams crazy.

I pick the Ravens. That's because Flacco always looks like he would rather be somewhere else. I'm just happy the Steelers lost. The refs always cheat for them at home. They screwed the Ravens all night long but just couldn't get the cheaters over the hump. I don't like the Ravens either. They tackle like little girls.

I pick the Ravens. That's because Flacco always looks like he would rather be somewhere else. I'm just happy the Steelers lost. The refs always cheat for them at home. They screwed the Ravens all night long but just couldn't get the cheaters over the hump. I don't like the Ravens either. They tackle like little girls.

Pick the winner after the game? Lol!

I was wishing the game ended in a tie...Vick looked like a rookie and made a lot of rookie mistakes. I can't believe Pittsburgh couldn't find someone better to led their team. Flacco and his coaching staff are stupid, 2nd down and one yard and a mash into the line for nothing twice and then Flacco tries a quarterback sneak. Fake field goal? For crip sake kicking the field goal would have avoided overtime. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I was wishing the game ended in a tie...Vick looked like a rookie and made a lot of rookie mistakes. I can't believe Pittsburgh couldn't find someone better to led their team. Flacco and his coaching staff are stupid, 2nd down and one yard and a mash into the line for nothing twice and then Flacco tries a quarterback sneak. Fake field goal? For crip sake kicking the field goal would have avoided overtime. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

It was the worst Thursday night game I can remember. I don't know which QB was the harder to watch. Flacco's pathetic sneak or Vick's hopeless sweep.

Vikings and the Broncos seem to be pretty stout on defense. Im thinking the Pats and Cincinnati are the cream of the crop in the AFC. I am always waiting for the Bengals meltdown later in the season. If they could ever get it together, they have the talent.

I'll probably be 7&8 after Detroit loses. Im not as good at this as I thought.

Every team has a win now except Detroit.

I'll probably be 7&8 after Detroit loses. Im not as good at this as I thought.

Every team has a win now except Detroit.

I hadn't realized that. How pathetic for the Lions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back