2015 Week 9 NFL Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
WEEK 9

Thursday, Nov. 5
Browns at Bengals Coach has no confidence in Johnny Football, neither do I.

Sunday, Nov. 8

Dolphins at Bills Miami will bounce back from set back

Packers at Panthers Picking the home team, the Carolina defense will hold.

Rams at Vikings St. Louis has the better RB, Minnesota has the better team.

Redskins at Patriots New England is looking better each week.

Titans at Saints NO is looking better and better

Jaguars at Jets Bad news, Fitz will be ready to play this week.

Raiders at Steelers Take the Raiders and the points.

Falcons at 49ers SF heals all wounds.

Giants at Buccaneers Division is on the line for the NY for the second half of the season

Broncos at Colts Will anyone ever forget that crazy Colts punt formation?

Eagles at Cowboys Will Romo have any reason to comeback this season?

Monday, Nov. 9

Bears at Chargers Is anyone outside of Chicago and SoCal going to watch this game?

Byes: Arizona, Baltimore, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Seattle

Packers have something to prove. Dom Capers is on the hot seat for a defense that doesn't do well against quality qb's
during the game go to #firecapers
Can be rather hilarious

Packers have something to prove. Dom Capers is on the hot seat for a defense that doesn't do well against quality qb's
during the game go to #firecapers
Can be rather hilarious

A lot of people here have said they think the Packers will be the NFC superbowl team.If they are,their defense is going to have to play far better in the second half than it has so far because as of now,they have looked just plain horrible.

I expected them to lose to the donkeys in denver because mile high is a snake pit for visiting teams that dont play there regularly because of that thin air.teams in the division that go there every year like the raiders and chargers have an idea what to expect because of that where teams like the packers,its a major disadvantage for a team like them. I expected that they would at least play a game much closer than what the score was though.come on.

They also gave up over 500 yards to my chargers who are a very bad team.That is pretty bad. they have been unimpressive in their wins.

speaking of my chargers,people here should check out the monday night football game.I am sure they will be talking a lot about their stadium situation. If there is another team that joins the Rams in LA down the road in a couple of years after the Rams move back next year,they will be that team.

I'm with you on all but 1 of the predictions. Including points.

I agree with 911 that the Packers will rebound. It's a tough game for me, being that I have Aaron Rodgers as my qb in one of my 2 leagues, and the Panthers defense in both. I think AR and the team will make adjustments to not make it 2 poor showings in a row. Even against a darn good defense in CAR. I expect (and hope for) a tight game where I get average points from both AR and CAR, 23-17 Packers.

I like that you make these predictions! I'm new here, and I look forward to more of them! High five!

I agree with 911 that the Packers will rebound. It's a tough game for me, being that I have Aaron Rodgers as my qb in one of my 2 leagues, and the Panthers defense in both. I think AR and the team will make adjustments to not make it 2 poor showings in a row. Even against a darn good defense in CAR. I expect (and hope for) a tight game where I get average points from both AR and CAR, 23-17 Packers.

I like that you make these predictions! I'm new here, and I look forward to more of them! High five!

I didnt say they will rebound.Just that they got to play much better and rebound if they are to be taken seriously as a superbowl contender.at first i thought the cardinals were a cinch as the team from the NFC to go to the superbowl because of blowing some teams out but those were against bad teams.they have looked uninpressive lately

i then though because of that it would be the packers but they have been uninpressive as well.so far the team in the NFC that looks the best is the panthers.well see what happens down the road but so far as of now,the packers and cards who i thought were sure things to play each other in the NFC title game,have not impressed me at all.

So who is that 'Baaad Man' Aaron Rodgers gonna throw to? I like Paps' pick in this game.

What a crazy weekend, the best weekend for the pros this year. Three 8-0 teams left. The Raiders looked good even in the loss. A lot to take away from that game.

Niners beat the Falcons and Minnesota is now tied with Green Bay.

What a crazy weekend, the best weekend for the pros this year. Three 8-0 teams left. The Raiders looked good even in the loss. A lot to take away from that game.

Niners beat the Falcons and Minnesota is now tied with Green Bay.

I know the Panthers D is strong, but I really didn't expect Green Bay to struggle on offense for so much of that game. Great attempt to come back at the end, though.

Niners won! With Gabbert! :lol: It actually could have been a bigger gap if the Niners receivers could catch the ball. Jerome Simpson in particular was horrible, turning what should have been a long catch in the redzone into an interception when he bobbled a perfectly thrown ball. Hell, Kap got into the game for a couple of plays while Gabbert went through concussion protocol and he had a pretty good pass dropped by MacDonald.

Denver can't beat Indy? Manning clearly needs to retire after this season. However, my neighbor, who is from Tennessee and is a fan of Manning, said it would be fitting for him to have the defense carry him to the playoffs at the end of his career and then he lights it up in the playoffs; a reversal of his Super Bowl run. I agree, that would seem like a fitting end to his career. I don't see it happening, though.

Wow, what is up with Green Bay? That offense has gone from one of the scariest in the game to mediocre at best. :dunno:

Their running game is kaput and the absence of Jordy Nelson gives them no deep ball. Run game sets up the passing game. Good defenses are playing them man-to-man and pressuring Rodgers. Cobb needs Jordy Nelson in the line up, otherwise he just looks mediocre like all of their other receivers whom end up being covered easily man-to-man, leaving Rodgers only able to throw a completion of a personal computer to the ground on the sidelines.......:laugh:.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back