2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

I'm not a Christian. I'm a die-hard atheist. So how does that square with your imbecile theories about "deniers?" Anybody who accepts some scientific theory as true simply because a majority says it's true only proves that the don't know the first thing about science.

You have an entire party full of morons who accept religious theories and you're more than happy with it. Anyway, the so called theory of climate change is accepted about as much as evolution or gravity outside of the religious fanatics that control the conservative theology that you associate with.

You think you're a civilized person, but you're actually a barbarian. Your thought processes are no better than the thought processes of aborigines with bones through their noses and a missionary in the stew pot.

I make money and pay my taxes, I have no fucking clue why you are bringing aborigines into it, my fair haired little retard.

What's funny is you claim the religious types are the "deniers" but the Catholic Church's official position is that AGW is real and a threat. But what is truly funny is the AGW cult themselves are a religion in everything but name. You have your high priests who "translate" the word of God (remember according to you silly people if you're not a climatologist you can't understand what they are saying. Which ignores the fact that PhD climatologists can't teach graduate level hard science courses but geologists can teach every climatology class there is) you have your Church on Earth (the IPCC), you have your scriptures (the various IPCC reports) and you wish to persecute the non believers, you call us deniers but the effect is the same.

Face it dude, you are a religious fucking fruitcake.
Old fool, most of the people giving lectures at the fall meetings of the AGU do teach hard science at the graduate level. And I have yet to see one of them denying that the climate is getting warmer, changing in ways that are detrimental to us, and that we are the primary cause of that change. I have posted many videos of the lectures from those meetings here, with the learned men stating exactly that. Now, can you post something from the AGU that states otherwise?

Both the American Geophysical Union, and the Geological Society of America, have statements that AGW is real and an increasing problem. That is the consensus among geologists in the US.

Climate change is not a hard science

Of course not. The disciplines of climate change ar "hard science:
  • Earth Sciences
  • Biological Sciences
  • Mathematics, Statistics and Computational analysis
Unlike the soft science of economic theories, which many on the far right right claim immutable, such as Reaganomics.

Climatology is a soft science as well. Bet you didn't know that.

The theory of AGW isn't science. It's religion.

If you don't believe in what a vast majority of scientists say then you lost the right to tell others they believe in a religion. You're a religious conservative, right? Your talking point is stupid enough but if you are a Christian then you're just an idiot to post what you did.

I'm not a Christian. I'm a die-hard atheist. So how does that square with your imbecile theories about "deniers?" Anybody who accepts some scientific theory as true simply because a majority says it's true only proves that the don't know the first thing about science.

You have an entire party full of morons who accept religious theories and you're more than happy with it. Anyway, the so called theory of climate change is accepted about as much as evolution or gravity outside of the religious fanatics that control the conservative theology that you associate with.

You think you're a civilized person, but you're actually a barbarian. Your thought processes are no better than the thought processes of aborigines with bones through their noses and a missionary in the stew pot.

I make money and pay my taxes, I have no fucking clue why you are bringing aborigines into it, my fair haired little retard.

What's funny is you claim the religious types are the "deniers" but the Catholic Church's official position is that AGW is real and a threat. But what is truly funny is the AGW cult themselves are a religion in everything but name. You have your high priests who "translate" the word of God (remember according to you silly people if you're not a climatologist you can't understand what they are saying. Which ignores the fact that PhD climatologists can't teach graduate level hard science courses but geologists can teach every climatology class there is) you have your Church on Earth (the IPCC), you have your scriptures (the various IPCC reports) and you wish to persecute the non believers, you call us deniers but the effect is the same.

Old fool, most of the people giving lectures at the fall meetings of the AGU do teach hard science at the graduate level. And I have yet to see one of them denying that the climate is getting warmer, changing in ways that are detrimental to us, and that we are the primary cause of that change. I have posted many videos of the lectures from those meetings here, with the learned men stating exactly that. Now, can you post something from the AGU that states otherwise?

Both the American Geophysical Union, and the Geological Society of America, have statements that AGW is real and an increasing problem. That is the consensus among geologists in the US.

Yes graduate level CLIMATOLOGY classes. Trenberth would be lost in a graduate level geology class. Hell, he we would be completely out of his depth in an optical crystallography class which is THIRD year geology.

• Earth Sciences
  • Biological Sciences
Unlike the soft science of economic theories, which many on the far right right claim immutable, such as Reaganomics.

When did Climatology become a social science? Ah ha, you must have attended Columbia Continuation with PoliticalChic, that explains all those idiot-grams.

• Earth Sciences
  • Biological Sciences

When did Climatology become a social science? Ah ha, you must have attended Columbia Continuation with PoliticalChic, that explains all those idiot-grams.

Climatology became a social science the millisecond it considered "consensus" to be its prime directive. Consensus is as far from EXACT as you can get. What's the Speed of Light? That is an EXACT number. Care to point out anything that climatology has given us that is EXACT.

Climatology is a "subjective" science. That's what makes it a soft science silly boy. A "hard" science deals in EXACT facts and predictions. Climatology on the other hand is all about vague "could be's" and "suggests", and we can't ever forget "may".....these are the words of a soft science and even more famously the words of charlatans.

I suggest you look up the difference between EXACT sciences and INEXACT sciences. Tell us what you learn.

Of course not. The disciplines of climate change are "hard science:
  • Earth Sciences
  • Biological Sciences
Unlike the soft science of economic theories, which many on the far right right claim are immutable, such as Reaganomics.

Math? So you should know that 62>58, or is that the advanced class?

No they don't. The only thing that outweighs opinion is fact. You haven't produced any.

The fact that American conservatives are the only group left on the planet who still denies the science is all the fact that is required. The last and arguably the dumbest rubes on the planet.

If you don't believe in what a vast majority of scientists say then you lost the right to tell others they believe in a religion. You're a religious conservative, right? Your talking point is stupid enough but if you are a Christian then you're just an idiot to post what you did.

Yo, yo, yo, what is it you're going to do? I'm sorry, but your internet rant seems like, well a rant. What exactly do you think you're going to do to me since I don't believe in your religion? Please, enlighten me.

BTW you fk, I have eight grandchildren! What is it you got?

Again, what is the threat? What does 1.6f do to my weather that is different than my past 35 years in Chicago? I still hear crickets!!!!

CZ_E2GRWcAAIHCp.jpg

Forum List

Back