2015 Cops: Please fire up the MRAPs, lock and load, and CLEAN out the cancer of crime

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Crime can rot a nation from within. The commies and jihadis know this. Its why they have an agenda to attack cops.

They KNOW they stand no chance beating our military. And they KNOW our military cant deploy on US streets.

So they want to destabilize America from within...with crime and chaos...and the cops are the only thing in the way.

In 2015 I plead with American cops....fire up the MRAPs. Activate SWAT. Put on the armored vests. And kick wholesale criminal ass. Fuck em all. I promise you...if im ever on a jury with you on trial...NOT GUILTY as long as your intent was noble. I hope millions of other patriotic Americans make the same pledge...NOT GUILTY on any cops trial if he was acting in the interests of a civil society.

Time to TAKE BACK AMERICAS STREETS.

We paid for them. Our workers built them. These are OUR cities...the working people of America. NOT the radical criminals.

Fuck this commie bullshit. Re-empower our cops before this shit gets out of hand.

Teapers need to make up your minds...militarize the police, demilitarize the police...law and order is fair and unbiased...law and order is biased...

Just a bunch of zombie hypocrites!

Do you actually believe in the Constitution or is there more to it?

Crime can rot a nation from within. The commies and jihadis know this. Its why they have an agenda to attack cops.

They KNOW they stand no chance beating our military. And they KNOW our military cant deploy on US streets.

So they want to destabilize America from within...with crime and chaos...and the cops are the only thing in the way.

In 2015 I plead with American cops....fire up the MRAPs. Activate SWAT. Put on the armored vests. And kick wholesale criminal ass. Fuck em all. I promise you...if im ever on a jury with you on trial...NOT GUILTY as long as your intent was noble. I hope millions of other patriotic Americans make the same pledge...NOT GUILTY on any cops trial if he was acting in the interests of a civil society.

We paid for them. Our workers built them. These are OUR cities...the working people of America. NOT the radical criminals.

Fuck this commie bullshit. Re-empower our cops before this shit gets out of hand.
How about taking out the trash yourself? When the road is blocked will you stop? When the mall is taken over will you stand around or walk over the bodies. Stand up. This might be your last chance.

How about taking out the trash yourself? When the road is blocked will you stop? When the mall is taken over will you stand around or walk over the bodies. Stand up. This might be your last chance.
Yes. Fuck em.

Forum List

Back