2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - HuffPo.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - NBC.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - NYT.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - Reuters.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - Townhall.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - TPM.png

2015-09-002 Obama Iran deal clinched - WAPO.png

FYI.

The ridiculous right – they oppose the treaty based on their unwarranted animosity toward the president, having nothing to do with he merits of the accord.

No I base it on the fact that they have already said they will ignore it.

The ridiculous right – they oppose the treaty based on their unwarranted animosity toward the president, having nothing to do with he merits of the accord.

The same position as the US Republicans then.

You progressives love to trot out Godwins law whenever you have no legitimate argument to defend your ridiculous positions. So sad for you that you can't shut down conversations that way anymore isn't it. People have figured out you're paper tigers.

You progressives love to trot out Godwins law whenever you have no legitimate argument to defend your ridiculous positions. So sad for you that you can't shut down conversations that way anymore isn't it. People have figured out you're paper tigers.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

:dunno:

Whiskey will do that to a guy, you know....

The merits of the accord are secret. Secret side deals and allowing the Iranians to conduct their own inspections should be show stoppers, even to a lefty Obmabat.

Forum List

Back