2014 US Senate Scorecard

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
All sorts of prognostications everywhere one turns. Makes you shake your head and wonder how much accuracy is there. I still believe the only polls that count are those that close the evening of Nov 7th and give us the real results [where not too many dead are voting].

18+ GOP to 14+ Dems And says best guess is GOP 54-46 majority with Dingy Harry on the trash heap.

Read @ Political Pistachio 2014 U.S. Senate Scoreboard 9 7 14

This is why I reject the two party system... people think politics is nothing but a game. They think the fate of this country is secondary to their success in the eyes of a special few. Regardless of who wins, we lose. Just how many of those Republicans will fulfill their promises once they are elected? Does anyone ever vote with their heads and not their emotions? Remember how Obama was elected?

This is why I reject the two party system... people think politics is nothing but a game. They think the fate of this country is secondary to their success in the eyes of a special few. Regardless of who wins, we lose. Just how many of those Republicans will fulfill their promises once they are elected? Does anyone ever vote with their heads and not their emotions? Remember how Obama was elected?

You reject the two party system.....except when you don't. Like..... when it's time to vote.

Forum List

Back