2014 Senate?

I fear Alison Grimes may be blowing a golden opportunity to oust Turtle McConnell in Kentucky. The guy is despised in the state, but they also know that being Senate Minority Leader has brought a lot of pork home, despite his calls for a smaller Federal government.

Other than Texas and West Virginia, are there any stupider people in the country than Kentucky?

Just look inside any major urban city.
You're just too subtle for me, marty.

I fear Alison Grimes may be blowing a golden opportunity to oust Turtle McConnell in Kentucky. The guy is despised in the state, but they also know that being Senate Minority Leader has brought a lot of pork home, despite his calls for a smaller Federal government.

Other than Texas and West Virginia, are there any stupider people in the country than Kentucky?

Just look inside any major urban city.
You're just too subtle for me, marty.

Derp.

GOP majority good for Hillary. Dem majority bad for Hillary. Pick your poison.

With Obamas poll numbers so low, typically the Presidency will turn over, regardless of the senate or the house. No one wants a rerun on the same failed policies.

For Hillary to win she would have to literally trash all of Obsma's policies and she won't do that. And she herself has an albatross hanging around her neck with Bengazi.

Obama has been drawing enthusiastic crowds, the news has stabilized and turning positive - low gas prices at the pump ... there is a chance the Sun may shine on the Ds for the next two weeks and bring rain on the Rs Nov 4th.

I think the republicans will win 7-8 seats and take control of the senate.

Americans instinctively know that Gridlock is good. That means less damage inflicted by the DC clowns The last thing the country needs is more "help" from government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama has been drawing enthusiastic crowds, the news has stabilized and turning positive - low gas prices at the pump ... there is a chance the Sun may shine on the Ds for the next two weeks and bring rain on the Rs Nov 4th.
Please ask Obama to campaign more.

Please ask Obama to campaign more.

hopefully that will happen, to an ever greater crishendo and voter enthusiasm for the democrats that so deservedly should be rewarded - for their efforts by reelection.

the truth shall shine.

You are referring, of course, to the union members and welfare recipients who are lured to his campaign stops by offers of goodies or to keep their union bosses happy?

You are referring, of course, to the union members and welfare recipients who are lured to his campaign stops by offers of goodies or to keep their union bosses happy?

no, the majority of hardworking Americans that reelected O, 2012.

* have you forgotten, -

a Little encouragement is all it will take to win again in 2014 and the good news for the next 2 weeks will be what does it.

Demo's keep the Senate.

Forum List

Back