2014 Primary Calendar

the donnybrook is just beginning ...

the House is to lopsidedly Republican ideologically for them to also win the Senate - the Democrats will miraculously hang on and the Administration will pave Pennsylvania Avenue in Gold.

Presidential approval negative.

The Koch advertising campaign went unanswered for months.

Reid's involvement in the Bundy Ranch fiasco is mobilizing the opposition.

Court rulings certainly imply that the administration can be accused of attempted stifling of dissent without committing either libel or slander.

That looks bad for the Ds. Unless the Rs do something extraordinarily even for them then the only question is will their victory beat the over and under line in London. Stat what is the current House and Senate line over there?

I suggest all Democrats use their support for Obamacare because it's very popular these days..Obama says so:doubt: The Republican senate candidate is pulling ahead here in MI mainly using Obamacare repeal to do it.

I swear Tom Cotton is gonna sink his own ship...what an idiot.
I opened an RCP window to find out who Tom Cotton was and what I read seems to indicate that the demography of the state is turning against the Ds. If Obama's net approval ratings go positive and Pryor brings at least his B game he will win due to a better ground game. If he brings his A game and Obama is no worse than -5 in net AR approval he will most likely win. But otherwise he will find it difficult to win. Cotton looks like a 6 to 5 favorite to me.

I swear Tom Cotton is gonna sink his own ship...what an idiot.
I opened an RCP window to find out who Tom Cotton was and what I read seems to indicate that the demography of the state is turning against the Ds. If Obama's net approval ratings go positive and Pryor brings at least his B game he will win due to a better ground game. If he brings his A game and Obama is no worse than -5 in net AR approval he will most likely win. But otherwise he will find it difficult to win. Cotton looks like a 6 to 5 favorite to me.

Cotton brags about voting against Sandy relief aid...saying "Arkansas shouldn't have to support people in the Northeast" ...yeah okay.

Then he talks positively about the government shutdown and how Republicans need to use that against Obama's policies.

This guy is a clown.

Still not the presidential calendar. I want the primaries to get over and see how the general election turns out. Look for GOP to pick up big mo heading toward November. Georgia and Arkansas Senate will be interesting.

Forum List

Back