CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Obama did more damage to our economy in 6 years than all the Bushes and Reagans did in 30 years. You're one delusional individual.

False:

37.gif

GDP growth by party

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Obama did more damage to our economy in 6 years than all the Bushes and Reagans did in 30 years. You're one delusional individual.

False:

37.gif

GDP growth by party

of course the Democrats are anti-business and hate corporate America so its absurd to even image that they could do anything but harm the economy.

Both political parties and in the pocket of Corporate America. That is their real constitutentcy.

The AP has called Virginia for Democratic incumbent Mark Warner. Ed Gillespie has conceded.

Virginia Senate Gillespie Concedes to Warner NBC4 Washington

In CA-31, the Democrats just got a pick-up. Aguilar has won. That now makes 4 D pick-ups in the House, even in a year that was a terrible mid-term for the Democratic Party.

In Alaska, the remaining early votes and the absentee ballots will be counted on Tuesday, November 11th. This is why Alaska has not yet been called. The assumption is that there are enough early ballots (many from those far flung aleutian villages) and absentee ballots to make the race extremely close. Wait and see.

Last edited:
The AP has called Virginia for Democratic incumbent Mark Warner. Ed Gillespie has conceded.

In CA-31, the Democrats just got a pick-up. Aguilar has won. That now makes 4 D pick-ups in the House, even in a year that was a terrible mid-term for the Democratic Party.

It's okay folks.....the Fact Police to the rescue.

Per Politco:

Democrats lost a net -12 seats in the 2014 mid-terms.

The Republicans gained a net +12 seats in the 2014 mid-terms.

The median prediction was the GOP would gain +9 Net. They clearly outperformed. Any more questions...let me know. The link to the actual data is here:

House Election Results 2014 Map by State Live Midterm Voting Updates - POLITICO

It's okay folks.....the Fact Police to the rescue.

Per Politco:

Democrats lost a net -12 seats in the 2014 mid-terms.

The Republicans gained a net +12 seats in the 2014 mid-terms.

The median prediction was the GOP would gain +9 Net. They clearly outperformed. Any more questions...let me know. The link to the actual data is here:

House Election Results 2014 Map by State Live Midterm Voting Updates - POLITICO

I predicted R+11 in the House. Currently, it stands at R+13.

So, what exactly do you mean by fact police?

And exactly who made this median prediction? Care to supply some names?

Also...I posted this data in another thread. The Dems had a massive historic defeat per the data regrading their net -9 seat loss in the Senate. Here is the thread and the data set.

The Real Data on the 2014 Mid-Terms. HOw Bad Did the Dems Really Lose US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Eisenhower lost 14 seats in the Senate in 1958. That is the historic 1st place holder in the nuclear age. You are aware of this fact, right?

But yes, the loss was a historic loss, one of 4 or 5 very historic losses in the nuclear age.

Also...I posted this data in another thread. The Dems had a massive historic defeat per the data regrading their net -9 seat loss in the Senate. Here is the thread and the data set.

The Real Data on the 2014 Mid-Terms. HOw Bad Did the Dems Really Lose US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Eisenhower lost 14 seats in the Senate in 1958. That is the historic 1st place holder in the nuclear age. You are aware of this fact, right?

But yes, the loss was a historic loss, one of 4 or 5 very historic losses in the nuclear age.

No....you're in error. Review the UVA data. This was the 3rd worse loss of seats (not "4th or 5th"...that is an error) by the incumbent party since 1914 when the Senate was elected by popular vote. Not in the "nuclear age." :lol:

Stat....if I provide the data with links....at least look at it. :)

Forum List

Back