2014+ Election Results

Just addressing number 4.

In 2016, it's the REpublicans who are going to be on the defensive. 2012 should have been a tough year for Democrats, because there was so little for them to shoot for. But they still managed to pick up 2 seats.

2014 is the followup to 2008, where Dems picked up 8 seats. So they SHOULD be on the defensive. But there are only 7 competitive races, and the REpublicans will have to win six of them to flip control. And then hope none of their members have a hissy and switch sides. That assumes some of their sensible safe seats aren't put in jeaopardy by a teabagger who thinks the word rape needs to be qualified by an adjective.

2016, you will have all those crazy teabaggers who got elected in 2010 up, and it won't be pretty.

Who do you think is going to be vulnerable in 2016?

-McCain is up for re-election in 2016. If he runs, he'll get primaried Big Time.
-Rubio will be up for re-election but I doubt he'll lose
-Murkowski in Alaska may be vulnerable but it's likely it stays a GOP seat
-Rand Paul is up as well. I doubt he loses but he's a ticking time bomb.
-Ayotte in NH. From what I hear, Ayotte's act is wearing a bit thin in NH. She could be ousted.
-Johnson in Wisconsin...the Dems could win that seat.
-Toomey in PA. He may face a primary challenge.

On the DNC side,
-Harry Reid. You know the GOP is going to pour mad capital into getting him out
-Bennett in Colorado won by 2%. He's ripe for the picking.

McCain will either not run or be eliminated in the primary but either way he is history.

If Rand Paul is making a presidential bid his seat will be solid because he will have all the money he needs to buy whatever advertising he wants.

New England isn't a big fan of people like Ayotte. She will face a strong challenge in my opinion.

They threw obtuse Angle at Harry Reid the last time and it was a disaster. 2016 is going to be a major far right push so they will have to avoid another equally off the wall candidate.

- Republicans lose seats in House but hold onto a majority
- Republicans pick up three Senate seats but Dems still have majority
- Status quo

- Hillary wins Presidency
- Dems take 60 seats in the Senate
- Republicans hold House by slim margin, TeaTards lose big

While you're at it, how about sharing your prognostication about Debt Interest in 2017:

A. 1% x $20 trillion = $200 billion per year

B. 2% x $20 trillion = $400 billion per year

C. 3% x $20 trillion = $600 billion per year

D. 4% x $20 trillion = $800 billion per year

E. 5% x $20 trillion = $1 trillion per year

Damn the TeaTards, full steam ahead?

1. GOP keeps House and makes gains in Senate.
(correction: GOP has done nothing in the last 7 years to earn any votes; as a result, there will be no gains and they will lose the House to boot.)

2. Faced with ongoing investigations and no prospects for legislative accomplishments, Obama resigns to take a prestigious position elsewhere.
(correction: Legislative accomplishments are made in the legislature, not the executive branch.)

3. President Biden issues blanket pardon and investigations collapse.
(correction: There will be no President Biden and no investigations. If they're not going to investigate the former President for war crimes, then the chief executive is not enforcing the rule of law. I would think that would be obvious by now.)

4. Hillary is elected in 2016, but GOP controls House and Senate.
(correction: Hillary winning in 2016 is a given and the GOP will be purged from government at all levels. Why? Because they deserve it!)

5. Debt interest bomb hits U.S. and everyone starts pointing fingers.
(correction: Aren't we already doing that?)

6. China offers to buy entire U.S. Navy for $20 trillion.
(correction: China will buy the US navy in order to protect half the United States which make up the collective assets of various Pacific Rim portfolio's.)
Pardon me, but I have to correct you on a few salient points:
(see above in red )​

Last edited:

- Status quo

While you're at it, how about sharing your prognostication about Debt Interest in 2017:

Deficits don't matter...Ronald Reagan taught us that

The key change will come after Hillary wins in 2016

The Supreme Court will shift decidedly liberal with a 6-3 majority

Let the rightwing howling begin

The SC is already liberal... This will be fun to watch the world wide falling out of progressiveness continue. I love how "conservative small Government" always takes the blame for added regulation and more Government. Knowing that we cut nothing and things get worse should tell a sane person that continuing down the road of Government intervention will only yield us more of the same problems, only compounded as time goes on.

When we hit 20 trillion in debt i bet everything I own people still claim it was all the cuts in spending and Government that magically gave us these deficits, deficits on Government programs lol.

The Supreme Court is as Conservative as it has been in the last 40 years. I doubt Obama will be able to replace any Conservative justices as they will wait him out. If Hillary wins in 2016, Scalia and Kennedy will probably retire, giving the liberals a solid 6-3 advantage

At least we will be able to undo much of the damage done by the conservative court

Key decisions if the court goes liberal
- Constitutional Gay Marriage
- reverse Citizens United
- More restrictive gun control
- More protection of reproductive rights

The key change will come after Hillary wins in 2016

The Supreme Court will shift decidedly liberal with a 6-3 majority

Let the rightwing howling begin

The SC is already liberal... This will be fun to watch the world wide falling out of progressiveness continue. I love how "conservative small Government" always takes the blame for added regulation and more Government. Knowing that we cut nothing and things get worse should tell a sane person that continuing down the road of Government intervention will only yield us more of the same problems, only compounded as time goes on.

When we hit 20 trillion in debt i bet everything I own people still claim it was all the cuts in spending and Government that magically gave us these deficits, deficits on Government programs lol.

Kennedy and Roberts are liberals?

'kay......if you say so.

If Governor Jay Nixon jumps into the Missouri Senate race, I think he defeats Senator Roy Blunt.

But he has currently ruled that out.

I think he will might make a run for President.

If Governor Jay Nixon jumps into the Missouri Senate race, I think he defeats Senator Roy Blunt.

But he has currently ruled that out.

I think he will might make a run for President.

He would have to change his name

- Status quo

Deficits don't matter...Ronald Reagan taught us that

:dig:

The election results are simple. Once again the idiotic American voters will vote for a demican or republicrat. The destruction of the Country will continue and the people will get exactly what they asked for. A continual screwing.

Forum List

Back