2014 battle for control of the US Senate

It's quite a stark divergence between the states going blue and states going red. Colorado and Iowa remain virtually impossible to predict as they have been for some time now. For most of the rest of the states it's looking like the data is all converging and people are more or less making up their minds.

Looking at the open air policies, I expect the gop to take and keep the Congress for a while.

many of the tos up areas are coal and fracking regions, the dnc is against these and these bring jobs, jobs that are not replaced by so called green jobs.

Looking at the open air policies, I expect the gop to take and keep the Congress for a while.

many of the tos up areas are coal and fracking regions, the dnc is against these and these bring jobs, jobs that are not replaced by so called green jobs.

I think there are several issues that are making people change their minds sometimes. Energy, coal, gun control and religion are some of them.

Coal has definitely played a big role in the Kentucky and West Virginia races, in Kentucky particularly I think it saved McConnell.

Fracking is a little less clear. Fracking is big in Kansas and Michigan, but in those races the Senate is trending either Dem or Ind. Also fracking isn't popular across the country, especially in places like Louisiana and Oklahoma, where it's actually causing some big problems.

Oregon used to be a state.

Now it's a people's republic.

It will send to the senate the most extremely left candidate management will decree.

They only have elections in Oregon for cosmetic effect.

Actually Wyden probably is the most liberal senator in the country....so you have a point I suppose, kind of.

I think there are several issues that are making people change their minds sometimes. Energy, coal, gun control and religion are some of them.
That's some of them

the whole clinging to their guns and bibles thing should have sent many people to thinking 'hey, my grandparents went to church and my....'
and then the venom spewed at anyone that questions liberal stances and then hear them talk about being tolerant

Coal has definitely played a big role in the Kentucky and West Virginia races, in Kentucky particularly I think it saved McConnell.

Fracking is a little less clear. Fracking is big in Kansas and Michigan, but in those races the Senate is trending either Dem or Ind. Also fracking isn't popular across the country, especially in places like Louisiana and Oklahoma, where it's actually causing some big problems.
Fracking hasn't caused any problems anywhere.

those "earthquakes" were ALL below the level of being felt.

so the hype against this job creator is as fake as those against nuclear power

Not just earthquakes...bad drinking water, sinkholes, burnable water...the list goes on and on.

Not just earthquakes...bad drinking water, sinkholes, burnable water...the list goes on and on.

And don't forget The Johnstown Flood!

Obviously because somebody was thinking about fracking sometime in the future.

and it's all complete bullshit

and you've been shown that it is bullshit, every fucking time

I have? When? That's news to me.

Sounds like you just listen to Big Oil & Gas companies. It's not a process we fully understand (we actually understand very little of it...). No one can make any conclusions about anything. The fact of the matter is...there are earthquakes, there is bad water, the problems are there. A lot of people don't like it, it's becoming unpopular.

I have? When? That's news to me.

Sounds like you just listen to Big Oil & Gas companies. It's not a process we fully understand (we actually understand very little of it...). No one can make any conclusions about anything. The fact of the matter is...there are earthquakes, there is bad water, the problems are there. A lot of people don't like it, it's becoming unpopular.
Yes
in every fracking thread
no it's not news
no, I looked everything up
we do understand it
but you jumped to conclusions
there have always been quakes, fracking doesn't cause them
there is no bad water

it's only unpopular with the "ooo, it's big evul oil" croud

Yes
in every fracking thread
no it's not news
we do understand it
there is no bad water

This post screams "Deny! Deny! DENY!"

Yes
in every fracking thread
no it's not news
we do understand it
there is no bad water

This post screams "Deny! Deny! DENY!"
:lol:

in other words, I"m right, you know I'm right, but you're to much of a pussy to admit it.

pardon me while I quell my surprise

in other words, I"m right, you know I'm right, but you're to much of a pussy to admit it.

Rofl...right about what??? Blanket claims with absolutely nothing behind them??? Wow, yeah, heavy case here "I looked everything up...there have always been quakes, fracking doesn't cause them, there is no bad water" UTTERLY AMAZING!!

I don't feel like a lengthy debate about a subject that's probably one of the most controversial in the nation right now, so no I'm not responding to simpleton petty little comments like that.

Rofl...right about what??? Blanket claims with absolutely nothing behind them??? Wow, yeah, heavy case here "I looked everything up...there have always been quakes, fracking doesn't cause them, there is no bad water" UTTERLY AMAZING!!

I don't feel like a lengthy debate about a subject that's probably one of the most controversial in the nation right now, so no I'm not responding to simpleton petty little comments like that.
uhm, you just did.

aside from that, keep your head in the sand and don't educate yourself ever, it's funnier this way

uhm, you just did.

aside from that, keep your head in the sand and don't educate yourself ever, it's funnier this way

That's a lengthy debate for you huh? wow.

I find it funny you think we understand everything about fracking when really we know extremely little about the effects of it.

Oregon used to be a state.

Now it's a people's republic.

It will send to the senate the most extremely left candidate management will decree.

They only have elections in Oregon for cosmetic effect.

Well, since most of the people the the GOP puts up for governor end up in the pen a short time later for fraud, why on earth would we want a Republican representing us?

Forum List

Back