2013: Resist or Disarm. Start deciding now what form your resistance will take.

You know, that's probably what David Koresh andhis boys thought before they all burned themselves alive...

Yes, they drove tanks into the building causing it to burst into flames, a very imaginative way to committ suicide.

Ah they were just a bunch of mostly whites who hadn't been charged with a crime, who cares what the government did?

But first they begged the ATF to pump it full of flammable gas for 6 hours to make sure it 'caught'....

Koresh again?

Fucking pedophile got his just desserts

You guys are just so excited about killing other Americans, aren't you?

These vaguely masturbatory civil war fantasy threads get more ridiculous by the day.

As someone who usually (key word: "usually". I'm actually an independent) leans left, I disagree with gun control. It's a constitutional right that separates our country from all of the others. Our only problem is us.

Now, I'm all for regulation and taking anonymity away. But I'm not for gun control.
There is only so much you can prevent.

Not often I can pos rep you, and I don't agree with you completely, but I appreciate you making the statement that your liberal brothers-in-arms find so distasteful.

Yes, they drove tanks into the building causing it to burst into flames, a very imaginative way to committ suicide.

Ah they were just a bunch of mostly whites who hadn't been charged with a crime, who cares what the government did?

But first they begged the ATF to pump it full of flammable gas for 6 hours to make sure it 'caught'....

Koresh again?

There is ZERO evidence he ever touched a child sexually. That claim only came up late in the siege when the FBI began to look bad for their behavior.

As someone who usually (key word: "usually". I'm actually an independent) leans left, I disagree with gun control. It's a constitutional right that separates our country from all of the others. Our only problem is us.

Now, I'm all for regulation and taking anonymity away. But I'm not for gun control.

Not often I can pos rep you, and I don't agree with you completely, but I appreciate you making the statement that your liberal brothers-in-arms find so distasteful.

I understand why they are up in arms, because a massacre at an elementary school is crossing the line.

But starting a second prohibition is not the answer, especially when everyone is capable of producing their own stuff/the ludicrous amount of firearms that allready exists.

Now they are claiming that Tea Partiers are terrorists. Will they chase us down and slaughter us as the Nazi's did to anyone that opposed them.

You can't slaughter an armed citizen, you can kill them but not slaughter them.

If a Predator Drone comes knocking you're slaughtered with or without your AR15 bruh LOL

Obama's favorite weapon of mass destruction.

Now that he has the map of gun owners, courtesy of "Journal News", he knows where to aim it. Or them, if necessary. And it will be.

Probably before the end of his misbegotten second term.

You guys are just so excited about killing other Americans, aren't you?

These vaguely masturbatory civil war fantasy threads get more ridiculous by the day.

It's always the folks so against any form of gun control that speak lovingly of killing other Americans.

At best..and this is at best..there will be a law banning the sale of new guns.

Old ones will be grandfathered..and those that own them can't sell them to kid shooting psychopaths anymore when they get sick of owning them..or need some scratch for cigs and pabst blue ribbon.

And THAT will probably not happen for a decade or so.

So most of these kid killing psychopaths can shoot up as many schools as their vile little hearts desire.

If a Predator Drone comes knocking you're slaughtered with or without your AR15 bruh LOL

Obama's favorite weapon of mass destruction.

Now that he has the map of gun owners, courtesy of "Journal News", he knows where to aim it. Or them, if necessary. And it will be.

Probably before the end of his misbegotten second term.

Cool.

Will there be popcorn?

On both sides, but mostly on the left, this is a nation on the edge. Politics aside, this is a county in which the people so despise one another that it will make the 1860s look peaceful.

the US and Obama would never kill American citizens with a predator missile, that would be an impeachable offense...no way.....

You only need worry about impeachable offenses if you fear a conviction in the Senate, that will never happen so long a Reid is majority leader.

Reminiscent of the Democrat Senate that refused to convict the scumbag Clinton for lying under oath.

Koresh again?

And the kids, did they get their just desserts you moron.

Now they are claiming that Tea Partiers are terrorists. Will they chase us down and slaughter us as the Nazi's did to anyone that opposed them.

And of course Oblamer has justified the assassination of Americans by use of Drones.

Forum List

Back