2013 Corvette C7 revealed!

Some of you who aren't fully satisfied aren't so modern....:) ....the newer generation likes this style, these are photos and you won't notice that much angular shapes when looking at it in person.

True...I prefer models from the late 60's.

7995863932_17b370ae3f_z.jpg

Nice Sunni! They are apparently repeating or bringing back the stingray in a modernized version if I read it correctly. This looks nice and it probably will be affordable. Can't find many sports cars with this price range....:cool:

Nice Sunni! They are apparently repeating or bringing back the stingray in a modernized version if I read it correctly. This looks nice and it probably will be affordable. Can't find many sports cars with this price range....:cool:

There are rumors of a 2013 split window coupe.

If that happens, I WILL buy one , and never drive it. Talk about an investment.

Corvettes are my fave and I LOVE driving them. Talk about gearing down at good speeds on curvy mountain roads....a real thrill.

Now, I gonna have to ruin your day.

Get a load a' this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_YfX5RFFb8]Maybach Exelero - The "8 million dollar car" !! - YouTube[/ame]

lol....it's very limited and a hype car.

I can't decide whether to get it in red or black.....

If it rides great than I think it will be a great success. Waiting for first drives.

I prefer a black Vette with the chrome, and yes it's too hot. I wanna lease this, I wonder what price range this will be at.

Corvettes are my fave and I LOVE driving them. Talk about gearing down at good speeds on curvy mountain roads....a real thrill.
Absolutely. I've owned a 1977 and a 2002 Corvette. The '02 was a six speed, and by far the fastest car I've ever owned, even faster than my old built up hotrod muscle cars of yesteryear.

But this new 'vette... idk... the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure I like it. I think it's a little 'busy.' Too many sharp edges, and the rear end might as well have come right off the Camaro.

The rear looks like the result of a Camaro fucking a Volt at Chornobyl.

unreal...i actually agree with chesshomonow

when i saw the pic, i immediately thought of the camaro due to the tail lights, back end

Still not a fan of the headlights. I don't like big glass bubble assembles up front. The rear is definately an improvement, but I agree it looks a little too much like the camaro rear lights.

[It's nice, but I have never been able to forget my first love. The 1965 model.

I'm from the newer generation and can't relate to corvettes in the 60's but I think people think it's a nice new artistic design. It isn't a common change, it's drastic which makes it get more interest. :)

Forum List

Back