Elutherian

BadMother****er
Oct 13, 2009
I ain't talking about the Mayan predictions, I'm talking about the elections.

Who would you all vote for? Obama? Or some Republican? Third Party? If Republican or Independant, who?

Who would make the best president in 2012?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm looking at Jesse Ventura to make an independant run. If not... I like Ron Paul. He's got a good head on his shoulder's.

The man we got in there now is no different than the last administration. We've got to get some real change in this country.

Anyone with the balls to challenge the status quo on monetary policy, and supports my views on guns and fiscal conservatism, has my consideration at this point.

I like Romney but then again he just looks like a crooked business guy. I know I wont vote for Sara Palin if she runs nor will I vote for Obama.

Who ever takes the approach Reagan did in 1979 will get my vote. Someone who believes in the people, not the government. Someone who will bring us back to the constitution and defend it. And will lower our taxes and refuse to spend a nickel or borrow a penny. Doesn't matter white, black, green blue brown, Democrat or Republican, if you are for the people I'll consider voting for that person, Other wise I'm not voting, F*** Washington! Damn crooks!

I like Romney but then again he just looks like a crooked business guy. I know I wont vote for Sara Palin if she runs nor will I vote for Obama.

Who ever takes the approach Reagan did in 1979 will get my vote. Someone who believes in the people, not the government. Someone who will bring us back to the constitution and defend it. And will lower our taxes and refuse to spend a nickel or borrow a penny. Doesn't matter white, black, green blue brown, Democrat or Republican, if you are for the people I'll consider voting for that person, Other wise I'm not voting, F*** Washington! Damn crooks!

A Libertarian likes Romney? I'm confused.

yeah, i doubt at 75-76 years old when the next election comes youre gonna see ron paul again.

I ain't talking about the Mayan predictions, I'm talking about the elections.

Who would you all vote for? Obama? Or some Republican? Third Party? If Republican or Independant, who?

Who would make the best president in 2012?

If we have a country left in 2012 I would vote for ANYONE over Obama Bin Laden.

Forum List

Back