2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Not sure how long I'll be here tonight, I have a screaming headache for some reason.

I'm watching Hardball Special Coverage. They have several panels throughout the show and I have to say I've come to like Michael Steele so much lately. He has so much more confidence now that he isn't RNC Chair anymore.

Not sure how long I'll be here tonight, I have a screaming headache for some reason.

I'm watching Hardball Special Coverage. They have several panels throughout the show and I have to say I've come to like Michael Steele so much lately. He has so much more confidence now that he isn't RNC Chair anymore.

Oh, for the love of gawd. It's just the VP debate. Screw it. Watch the Yankees.

What's a Yankee?

What's a Yankee?

Any player on the winning-est team in baseball history.

Anyone watching other coverage?

I usually watch FNC. I already know what the other networks are going to say.

One year, they had election coverage on the comedy channel. Penn and Teller were hosting, I believe. It was different, Penn drew a map state by state, he was good.

I love political comedy and am glad that we have finally abandoned the "hands off" policy regarding President Obama. I am still waiting for a good impersonation of Romney. Have you seen one?

Jwoodie,

There has been no hands off policy. You are a fucking whiner.

And....Romney does not need an impersonator......he does that himself depending on the audience.

I usually watch FNC. I already know what the other networks are going to say.

One year, they had election coverage on the comedy channel. Penn and Teller were hosting, I believe. It was different, Penn drew a map state by state, he was good.

I love political comedy and am glad that we have finally abandoned the "hands off" policy regarding President Obama. I am still waiting for a good impersonation of Romney. Have you seen one?

Yes, Jimmy Fallon just did one on Mitt Romney's neighborhood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSqJ9cYIFE&feature=player_embedded]"Mister Romney's Neighborhood" - (Jimmy Fallon) - YouTube[/ame]

The general consensus is Biden will be on the offensive, trying to make the base feel better and make Romney look bad.. worse.

They're seated instead of at podiums. The Biden team does not want this to end in a draw because that translates into a win for Ryan. Chuck Todd asked someone on the Biden team if the number 47 would come up and the response was they'd be surprised if it didn't.

It might get kind of rough on that stage tonight.

The general consensus is Biden will be on the offensive, trying to make the base feel better and make Romney look bad.. worse.

They're seated instead of at podiums. The Biden team does not want this to end in a draw because that translates into a win for Ryan. Chuck Todd asked someone on the Biden team if the number 47 would come up and the response was they'd be surprised if it didn't.

It might get kind of rough on that stage tonight.

I hope Ryan comes back with "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!" ( Gloves on )

It's because you are a democrat. Trust me.

Ha! We Republicans were for Michael Steele before being for Michael Steele was cool.

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back