2012;,The Year Democrats Became The Laughing Stock Of America.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:funnyface::laugh2::poop:
Maybe one of the best things about 2012 so far is all of the comedy the Dem's have provided us this year.
You could probably make a list of over 3 dozen scandals and embarrassing moments involving all of our top leaders and liberal commentators for this year alone.
And now we have the white house making charts blaming Bush for the Obama deficit?
:cow:
Our best laughs have come from Wasserman and Biden by far.
At least when Bush made a gaffe,it was funny and we laughed with him,at least the economy was doing well during his two terms (well compared to O'Bozo's first term)
:tomato:
Remember how Obama boasted that "America Is Back" in the Steak/or/Dog of the Union Address? Really? then can Obama give us the positive economic statistics to back it up?
:smoke:
Never the less,the daily gaffes&humilations we see by the Dem's are the reason they will lose in a landslide. America Isn't That Stupid !!!!
:stupid::iagree::slap:

Republicans see Democrats as the laughing stock.

The entire world sees Republicans as laughing stock.

I'd rather be a Democrat.

Pray Obama doesn't replace Biden with Hillary cuz as disgusting as that sounds it may be a winning ticket. And pray that Romney picks someone clean as kleenex smart and amazing.

You're an embarrassment to ferrets. Jump off of the tallest building you can find.

The Entire World wishes America were like the rest of the World. I'd rather be an American.

Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman had their share, but no where as embarrassing as Debbie Wasserman claiming that when Obama took office in 2009., the unemployment was over 11% and thanks to Obama, it went down to 8.3.

The Entire World wishes America were like the rest of the World. I'd rather be an American.

Actually, I remember when the world thought Bush was the most dangerous man IN the world. Remember that? You can do a search in any search engine and the results are amazing and sad.

Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman had their share, but no where as embarrassing as Debbie Wasserman claiming that when Obama took office in 2009., the unemployment was over 11% and thanks to Obama, it went down to 8.3.

Okaaaay, that's ONE "scandal" :)lol:). 35 more to go. :eusa_whistle:

:funnyface::laugh2::poop:
Maybe one of the best things about 2012 so far is all of the comedy the Dem's have provided us this year.
You could probably make a list of over 3 dozen scandals and embarrassing moments involving all of our top leaders and liberal commentators for this year alone.
And now we have the white house making charts blaming Bush for the Obama deficit?
:cow:
Our best laughs have come from Wasserman and Biden by far.
At least when Bush made a gaffe,it was funny and we laughed with him,at least the economy was doing well during his two terms (well compared to O'Bozo's first term)
:tomato:
Remember how Obama boasted that "America Is Back" in the Steak/or/Dog of the Union Address? Really? then can Obama give us the positive economic statistics to back it up?
:smoke:
Never the less,the daily gaffes&humilations we see by the Dem's are the reason they will lose in a landslide. America Isn't That Stupid !!!!
:stupid::iagree::slap:
2016 is the year the rest of the world lost respect for us and now you guys don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

Forum List

Back