2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

The election was fair, it was honest, and the haters can just stop hating.

We GOP will work for a win in 2014 in the House and the Senate will kicking the haters out.

Big words don't make up for your very small intellect.

I have explained again and again, but you can't get it.

The Rule of Law in a constitutional republic of We the People protects from libertarians and communists, who would rule over us.

By definition, a libertarian cannot support American values.

Are you literate in the English language?

Again:
Explain, IN DETAIL, EXACTLY how I "don't support American values". Be specific.

Yep, the GOP is outraged over the stolen election. That's all they have been talking about.
Oh, that's not the case at all. They are looking inwards and they realize that they need to appear more sane and also broaden their base. Why are they doing that instead of crying a whining about the alleged stolen election? Well, how about the fact they aren't clueless, unlike some posters on this board.
It's going to be out with the far right nutters and in with people who actually can be identified as having a pulse on what really matters.

Big words don't make up for your very small intellect.

I have explained again and again, but you can't get it.

The Rule of Law in a constitutional republic of We the People protects from libertarians and communists, who would rule over us.

By definition, a libertarian cannot support American values.

Are you literate in the English language?

Again:
Explain, IN DETAIL, EXACTLY how I "don't support American values". Be specific.

Dude, are you HIGH?!?! First, you do not have the vaguest idea what you are babbling about. Second, you have explained NOTHING. You have made grandiose proclamations and "explained" NOTHING. The conclusion is obvious: you can't. You have painted yourself into a corner.

I am right: you are a libertarian, you are not a con, and you don't support American values.

You are a libertarian? You are not a real con, that's for your sure, or you would support American values.

Yes, I'm a Libertarian.

While you, of course, are a lying sack of shit.

Neither does Amazon... You can buy this thing used for only 84 cents:

$51C5ZR96ATL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Forum List

Back