2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

One week.

Only 207 more to go. You can do it, nutters.

The definition of liberal.

As long as it benefits them they don't care what crimes are committed.

So that makes liberals who think this is funny facilitators to governmental corruption.....sort of accessories after the fact.

I wonder how they'll react when they become victims.

One week.

So that makes liberals who think this is funny facilitators to governmental corruption.....sort of accessories after the fact.

The definition of liberal? What are you going on about?

If I didn't know better, I would think you are believing this voter fraud crap.

One week.

Leftists are willing to lie, cheat, steal.. do whatever it takes and they count on Conservatives doing the opposite. Too many of our own sit back and just watch from the sidelines, knowing this is taking place.. What kind of FOOLISH SHIT is it to demand no voter ID laws??? We all know what the fuck that means and we sat back , allowing it. We can't even get a beer without fucking ID or cigarettes but we can elect to the most important office in the world, a candidate without so much as asking for proof of citizenship, registering to vote, voting more than once.. etc.. WE ALLOWED IT..

Last edited:
One week.

Too bad for you there are real numbers, real incident reports and now investigations. You Zombies think just because you slime a thread with insults , that's enough to intimidate or makes people shy away from the truth.. Not on my watch.. and many like myself who don't give the first ROTTEN FUCK what you lying leftists think, believe, eat, shit.. Now go piss off.

Michigan only "requests" voter ID...it's not required. I was asked to show mine. Obama won because of the majority in the Detroit area voted for him....i heard that area never asks for ID. Doesn't surprise me. If you looked at Michigan's map on election night, almost the entire state was red, with a big blotch of blue all around Detroit!

Um, yeah, that's actually how most of the country looks.

The rural areas of few people vote for Romney, and in the urban areas where people actually live, they vote for Obama.

We allowed a sitting United States President to USURP the most solemn and greatest document in the history of our nation- TO RULE AS DICTATOR BY HIS DECREE and break the law, legalizing ILLEGAL votes.. WE ALLOWED IT.

Lyle Denniston looks at the chances of success for a threatened lawsuit from GOP Rep. Steve King over the Obama administration’s latest immigration-policy moves.

The statement at issue:

“Americans should be outraged that President Obama is planning to usurp the constitutional authority of the United States Congress and grant amnesty by edict to 1 million illegal aliens….I believe the American people will reject President Obama for his repeated efforts to violate the constitutional separation of powers.”
– Iowa Republican Rep. Steve King, in a statement June 15 reacting to the Obama Administration just-announced plan to postpone potential deportation of undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have remained law-abiding. Congressman King later announced, on the Mike Huckabee radio program, that he is planning to”bring a lawsuit and seek a court order to stop implementation of this policy.”

We checked the Constitution, and…
Article III, the part of the Constitution that gives the federal courts their powers, is a major barrier to Rep. King’s lawsuit, and very likely will lead to its dismissal in court. Article III regularly has been the basis for federal courts’ refusal to get into the middle of “separation of powers” conflicts between members of Congress and the White House.

No federal court has authority to decide any lawsuit unless it involves an actual “case or controversy,” and that means that the lawsuit must have been filed by someone who will suffer some specific kind of legal injury from government action, and it must have been the type of injury that can be fixed by a court ruling.

Constitution Check: Will the courts overturn the new deportation reprieve? | Constitution Daily

MASSIVE voter fraud and liberals are counting on being able to silence the truth through their usual means of labeling, name calling, insulting, mocking, ridicule. WHO GIVES A SHIT what liberals think? NOW is the time to take back our country and do something about it! Go and sign the peittions DEMANDING a full investigation, recount, and seizure of voting machines. If there's nothing to hide, I'm certain liberals won't object, right??

Now this is a way to start the day. Nothing will put a pep in your step like reading an LGS meltdown thread. It would be like Christmas if her buddy Warrior showed his face.

Where's the meltdown?? Showing the truth is a meltdown? No..The truth is you liberals hate facts and when someone threatens your little contrived leftist Utopia, you come out with insults-- never any facts of your own to dispute or counter the ones already laid out.. NEVER.

You're worthless.. just a troll spewing shit.

One week.

You'd have to take leave of your common-sense to not believe it.

Like the jobs numbers....it's stretches credibility.

If Obama fudges jobs numbers he could easily steal an election.

Our election rules are so lax that it's asking for someone to cheat. One the most obvious is letting states make up their own rules and make up their own ballots.

Forum List

Back