2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

0 votes??????????????

Romney really sucked. What can we say? Many of those precincts chalked up no votes for McCain either. The Republicans have written off large segments of the population and the results are showing at the polls. Hell, even millionaires voted for Obama! The thing is, this is just a preview of '14, if the they don't get off their butts and start bargaining in good faith. You want some voice or no voice? Your choice.

Michigan only "requests" voter ID...it's not required. I was asked to show mine. Obama won because of the majority in the Detroit area voted for him....i heard that area never asks for ID. Doesn't surprise me. If you looked at Michigan's map on election night, almost the entire state was red, with a big blotch of blue all around Detroit!

Long ago our Founders were mocked and ridiculed.. Told they were fighting a losing battle, laughed at.. but that didn't matter. They were great men of valor who believed in freedom and were willing to fight for it! I know there are still millions of Americans in this country who feel the same way. We sit back and allow a President to rule as a King, legalizing MILLIONS to vote, changing voter ID laws enabling ANYONE to vote, and we just sit idly by and bitch.. My generation aren't simply keyboard Commandos..

Long ago our Founders were mocked and ridiculed.. Told they were fighting a losing battle, laughed at.. but that didn't matter. They were great men of valor who believed in freedom and were willing to fight for it! I know there are still millions of Americans in this country who feel the same way. We sit back and allow a President to rule as a King, legalizing MILLIONS to vote, changing voter ID laws enabling ANYONE to vote, and we just sit idly by and bitch.. My generation aren't simply keyboard Commandos..

We know, then there's you guys! :lol:

Now we have stories surfacing of scandals that were purposely hidden by this Administration.. The length this President will go to, to hang on to the Presidency is amazing.. we're watching it before our very eyes... All of the lies, manipulation.. and now we see MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.. Don't lie back and think someone else can write the letter.. MAKE your voice count and stop allowing the SHITSTAIN of liberalism to dictate our lives.

Now we have stories surfacing of scandals that were purposely hidden by this Administration.. The length this President will go to, to hang on to the Presidency is amazing.. we're watching it before our very eyes... All of the lies, manipulation.. and now we see MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.. Don't lie back and think someone else can write the letter.. MAKE your voice count and stop allowing the SHITSTAIN of liberalism to dictate our lives.

I have been shamed into honoring my bet by several honest liberals: "My President, the Honorable Mr. Barack Obama, reelected our 44th President...May he govern wisely for the next 4 years." 11/11/2012

Envoking patriotism....

Next will be the anger flash.

If you ask any Romney volunteer making the phone calls, day in and day out.. you would see and understand why something isn't right.. I had one voter out of 10 state they had already voted and voted for Romney.. for those waiting until election day, that divide was even larger.. We had weekly conference calls ..Here in North Carolina, it DOES NOT ADD UP- Not even close.

If you ask any Romney volunteer making the phone calls, day in and day out.. you would see and understand why something isn't right.. I had one voter out of 10 state they had already voted and voted for Romney.. for those waiting until election day, that divide was even larger.. We had weekly conference calls ..Here in North Carolina, it DOES NOT ADD UP- Not even close.

You live in a bubble.

Thus, your experiences are deceiving you.

The Party of Tammany Hall and the Chicago Machine went national with Obama

Blatant Voter Fraud Stolen election

If you ask a Romney Volunteer if she though her candidate was going to do better than he did, astonishingly, they would say yes.

If you ask a barber if you need a haircut....

Weren't you supposedly going to leave forever last week?

OUT for good.. ban me too..

Why do Romney supporters have such a hard time with honoring their pledges, bets, etc... Is it a birth defect with conservatives?

You live in a bubble.

Thus, your experiences are deceiving you.

But everyone "she" knows voted for Romney....:razz:

Forum List

Back