2012; The Great Rip Off- A stolen election

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!

Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

I'm in agreement with AT. Any time you allow a moraless shithole like liberalism to dictate NO ID'S in an election, you're inviting corruption. We ALL know libruls would steal, lie, cheat.. hell, they'd sell their own grandmother if it meant retaining power.. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, PERIOD. Now we have signs of MAJOR voter fraud all over the country.

I heard there were some counties that had 100% of the votes go to Obama! WTF?? HOW does that happen? I could maybe see it happen in one or 2 (but doubtful)....but there were several in different states! If you're going to cheat, don't make it so obvious!!

You mean to tell me there was a 0% error rate in 59 precincts?? Not 1 vote was mistakenly cast for Romney???!! Yea right.. and liberals love God.

I heard there were some counties that had 100% of the votes go to Obama! WTF?? HOW does that happen? I could maybe see it happen in one or 2 (but doubtful)....but there were several in different states! If you're going to cheat, don't make it so obvious!!

Right Caroljo.. that would mean a 0% margin of error.. DOESN'T HAPPEN in 59 precincts, statistically impossible.

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

Report: Romney Got No Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts

0 votes??????????????

59 voting districts equals 3.5% of the total number of voting districts in Philly alone.

"I have been shamed into honoring my bet by several honest liberals: "My President, the Honorable Mr. Barack Obama, reelected our 44th President...May he govern wisely for the next 4 years." 11/11/2012"
Music to my ears.

As I said; not all republicans are bad people. You are. I like to see bad people fail so this is particularly sweet.

I told a friend recently that I worked with the Romney campaign and saw the numbers here in North Carolina, DAILY.. We should have won this state easily by 8 to 9 points. Something stanks in leftist town.. Great article this morning by The American Thinker, and they're correct.. Something doesn't add up.. As to Colonel West and his fight, KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.. Fight the good fight!
Yeah....

STAY THE COURSE!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back