2012 SOTU;How Can A President Show No Remorse For Destroying The American Dream ?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:boohoo:
Then again, why would anyone even be surprised how Obama never brought up the five trillion that went into the economy and much of it down the toilet.
He never mentioned the millions of jobs lost in the last three years.
Never mentioned the tanking housing market that is continuing on his watch.
No mention of $3.50 gas and much higher food costs under his watch.
No mention of a 15 Trillion Dollar Debt impossible to pay back.
No mention of the 100 Million Americans on edge.
No mention of the Billions wasted in Green/Solar Energy investments.
The list goes on and on.
We are now a nation in panic for us and our children, and Obama could care less, so long as he has his millions and can afford to take vacations in Hawaii and Martha's Vinyard whenever he wants!
:mm:

• Banned
and dont forget the Keystone Pipeline !!! along with dozens of other issues most Americans are pissed about !!!

How can a president show no remorse for destroying the American dream? Two reasons, really.

One, the destruction had only begun by the time he left office, and most of it happened because his policies were continued by his successors.

Two, he's dead. The dead seldom show remorse for anything.

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Banned
as Im listening to Sean Hannity now, he's talking about the same shit,,,Obama never brought up the primarty issues!! What? What Economy? What Debt? What failing health-care bill?

Are CONZ actually complaining that Obama isn't fixing the economy fast enough or in a manner of their liking even though they're the ones who AUGERED it into the Earth's mantle?

No wonder the country is in such bad shape. Dumbshits blame the wrong people for their woes.

Oh and here's a hint. Simply listing unsupported accusations isn't any sort of way to win.
That's what LOSERS do to hide their lack of command of the issues.

Millions of jobs were lost under Bush and that trend continued into Obama's administration. Obama is now adding jobs and we've seen 22 months of consecutive economic growth. Is adding jobs to the economy doing BETTER or worse than LOSING them? Is an expanding economy better than a CONTRACTING one?

• Banned
and the left can't use the "It took Reagan 3 years to bring back the economy" excuse. they have run out of excuses, Oh,,I forgot,,they can still blame Bush and Palin.

:boohoo:
Then again, why would anyone even be surprised how Obama never brought up the five trillion that went into the economy and much of it down the toilet.
He never mentioned the millions of jobs lost in the last three years.
Never mentioned the tanking housing market that is continuing on his watch.
No mention of $3.50 gas and much higher food costs under his watch.
No mention of a 15 Trillion Dollar Debt impossible to pay back.
No mention of the 100 Million Americans on edge.
No mention of the Billions wasted in Green/Solar Energy investments.
The list goes on and on.
We are now a nation in panic for us and our children, and Obama could care less, so long as he has his millions and can afford to take vacations in Hawaii and Martha's Vinyard whenever he wants!
:mm:

I ask George Bush that question every day for eight straight years. You know what he said?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwxlkTNMMw8&feature=related]George Bush: Bailout Plan Will Pass - YouTube[/ame]

There it is, the typical "defense" of Obama's policies: Deflection and blaming someone else.

Don't be ridiculous. The OP did not contain a serious accusation against Obama that required either agreement or defense. It was and remains nonsense.

About Reagan, though, it's true. So I responded as the words of the thread title merited, as if it were a serious idea, which if expressed about Reagan it would have been.

Obama can't show remorse, because he has none..

He has no empathy for people, because he doesn't care..

He believes his visions are what the people want, you know (transform America) and you all be damned who don't.

Last edited:

He believes his visions are what the people want, you know (transform America) and you all be damned who don't.

FAIL.

Those traits belong to Romney, Newt, and Ron Paul. Possibly Santorum. But to Obama? That's laughable.

Remember, corporations are people, my friend.

I wonder what the 20 to 25 Million unemployed/underemployed were saying during the one hour speech full of lies about how our economy is coming back with avengence and so many jobs coming to America !!

Obama wants to keep stealing from the rich to pay for his multi-million dollar vacations and Pelosi's/Moochelle's private jet trips to where ever!

There it is, the typical "defense" of Obama's policies: Deflection and blaming someone else.

Don't be ridiculous. The OP did not contain a serious accusation against Obama that required either agreement or defense. It was and remains nonsense.

About Reagan, though, it's true. So I responded as the words of the thread title merited, as if it were a serious idea, which if expressed about Reagan it would have been.
So mote it be!

In your dreams. :lol:

You haven't yet figured out that you can't alter reality with your feelings, have you?

FAIL.

Those traits belong to Romney, Newt, and Ron Paul. Possibly Santorum. But to Obama? That's laughable.

Remember, corporations are people, my friend.
*sigh* Obama's ever so dreamy, isn't he, derp?

Good Gaea. You're like a 12-year-old girl mooning over the guy from Twilight. :lol:

And all this crap from the left that "Obama Stopped The Bleeding"??? really? we had a recovery in 2009? 2009 was a nightmare! Obama stopped the bleeding,,yah, right, and Nancy Pelosi pays for her own private jets to San Fransisco.

How can ANYONE, I mean ANYONE use the GARBAGE about the american dream? That is the biggest lie ever told. The american dream is to barely, I mean barely make ends meet and NOT DIE WORKING. Thats the american dream. How embarrassing to die at work. What a loss that would be.

I feel sorry for the three gerbils that were trying to escape from Obama's skinny butt during the one hour dog and pony show last night.

Forum List

Back