2012... Scary...

Maybe Biden wants to retire?

Only if Obama wants him to want to retire. I doubt that though. Self sacrifice isn't something liberals are good at.

Huh? That makes no sense, other than your extremist and very dumb remark. Joe Biden has always wanted to be president, not vice-president. And oh by the way, wasn't it "self-sacrifice" that caused Sarah Palin to resign? She didn't want to bring despair over her own personal matters to the citizens of Alaska, or some such bullshit.
Makes her a bigger and smarter person than foot in mouth biden.

Bush will go down in history as the worst president ever.

I strongly dislike the guy, and even I'm not sure about that. Bush has some pretty stiff competition at the bottom of the heap.

A lot of Bush's legacy will come down to how Iraq and Afghanistan turn out, and whether TARP did it's job (and he gets credit for it). I suspect he'll come out middle of the pack....
....As-long-as you ignore....

I see it now...

The Number of the Beast...

12 Divided by 2 is 6... 1 from 2 is 1 plus 2 is 3... 3 6's... The "O" is the Beast.

Get Right with God.

:)

peace...

Racial division? Yes, we wouldn't have that if the President wasn't black, correct?

He isn't Black... At best, he's Quarterfrican. :thup:

Tiger's Blacker.

peace...

You know what I mean. He's a ***** to the faux blueblooded Southern bigots for sure, he's "not one of us" to the closet bigots, and and downright scary to the otherwise agenda-driven WASPs.

Only if Obama wants him to want to retire. I doubt that though. Self sacrifice isn't something liberals are good at.

Huh? That makes no sense, other than your extremist and very dumb remark. Joe Biden has always wanted to be president, not vice-president. And oh by the way, wasn't it "self-sacrifice" that caused Sarah Palin to resign? She didn't want to bring despair over her own personal matters to the citizens of Alaska, or some such bullshit.
Makes her a bigger and smarter person than foot in mouth biden.

Oh please don't make me post a few comparisons. I'm really running short of time today. As Archie Bunker used to say, "You're a regular riot!!!"

I'm sure you Cons can't wait to beat Obama in 2012.. With your non-existent candidate!
Yep. I suppose you lefties are happy with your spineless, lying, flip flopping president?

Let's just say me and a few other million people aren't UNhappy, but since you're so fucking illiterate you can't even explain by example what you mean by your fratboy comments, I'm not going to offer to educate you.

Racial division? Yes, we wouldn't have that if the President wasn't black, correct?

Tiger's Blacker.

peace...

You know what I mean. He's a ***** to the faux blueblooded Southern bigots for sure, he's "not one of us" to the closet bigots, and and downright scary to the otherwise agenda-driven WASPs.

He's Scary because he Lacks a Resume and any Experience...

I would have Voted for HILLARY! if I would've known it would have kept him out of Office...

This Level of Inexperience and Ignorance is Dangerous @ that Level.

peace...

Obama inherited an unwinnable situation but then stayed the Bush course on economics, the war on terror and pretty much everything else. What I don't understand is what does the left finds good about him?

Tiger's Blacker.

peace...

I would have Voted for HILLARY! if I would've known it would have kept him out of Office...

peace...

I would say Obama's résumé could probably reach around a few blocks by now. What do the résumés of opposition candidates for 2012 have to offer? (This should be good...)

Obama inherited an unwinnable situation but then stayed the Bush course on economics, the war on terror and pretty much everything else. What I don't understand is what does the left finds good about him?

Both Bush and Obama knew there was no other option but the TARP deal in an attempt to stop the bleeding and prevent a genuine economic collapse. So that's a moot statement. The war on terror continues with the same entrenched intelligence, and the only "promise" Obama made and was impossible to keep was closing Gitmo. Who knows what Bush would have done regarding stimulating the economy? Bush got us into the two wars; Obama is trying to get us out. He's dead serious about an energy policy that weans us off foreign oil eventually, which Bush only paid lip service to. Obama's biggest promise was health care, and although it's not perfect, had he done NOTHING, he would have completely lost his base of supporters. So health care reform was done as a compromise--to insure everyone and also keep the private insurance companies in business.

You people continue to criticize his tactics, but everything points to an improvement in the economy and I don't think it's any longer necessary to point out that any improvement wasn't going to happen overnight, and was always predicted to be a slow struggle.

You say he entered office with unwinnable situations. So was he supposed to just throw up his arms and say "Sorry folks, but I give up..."??

peace...

I would say Obama's résumé could probably reach around a few blocks by now. What do the résumés of opposition candidates for 2012 have to offer? (This should be good...)

What's his Resume since 1600?... Putting Bush II on Auto Pilot and then Playing 90 rounds of Golf?...

Oh, you meant his Attacking a Soveriegn Nation in Libya after Campaigning AGAINST such things...

Specifically without Congressional Authorization, something (43) got...

Carry on.

peace...

Forum List

Back