:)

peace...

AP NEWS on MEDIA SITES

Holder: 9/11 suspects to face military tribunals
Obama opens bid for new term, no longer outsider
NTSB: Cracks found in 3 grounded Southwest planes
Republicans maneuver for cuts as shutdown looms

^After Six East Coast Time...

They changed the Headline, but it's still remains FREE Advertising for BarryInc. on the Main Wire.

peace...

This one upsets me how fast it's going down the memory hole all over the place. Folks were up in arms over this 2 years back and it represents a major turn around on Obama's part. So where's the outrage?

It's Obvious that the Left will Excuse just about anything when it's one of their own...

peace...

Still pisses me off. That's why I'm unlikely to vote for him again if the GOP runs someone I can stomach.

your only problem is you would be voting for someone who would have done the same.

I dont like it either but no candidate or politicain will do everything the way I want it done.

The people who are cavailing about Obama spending money on a campaign

It's actually not caviling because it's not about the spending. It's about the hypocrisy of the finger pointing community organizer who bewails the haves spending endless money to get what they want. Typical liberal suddenly it's unnecessary when your guy does it.

It's stupid to whine about how much a campaign costs, because it costs ALL candidates a LOT. So much for campaign reform which limited the amounts that could be spent. But unless candidates have the huge amounts of money it costs to get his/her face on television, they might as well pack it in and go home.

The people who are cavailing about Obama spending money on a campaign

It's actually not caviling because it's not about the spending. It's about the hypocrisy of the finger pointing community organizer who bewails the haves spending endless money to get what they want. Typical liberal suddenly it's unnecessary when your guy does it.

It's stupid to whine about how much a campaign costs, because it costs ALL candidates a LOT. So much for campaign reform which limited the amounts that could be spent. But unless candidates have the huge amounts of money it costs to get his/her face on television, they might as well pack it in and go home.

Hmmm...if you don't understand the discussion, here's a ball to play with. Look, it's bouncy...

So how can anyone win an election in our current system without spending money?

How can businesses invigorate the economy when government is increasing regulation and taxes both for them and their biggest investors, the hated rich? How can we drive cars without buying oil from bad governments or letting companies explore domestically? How can we provide energy when the left is blocking new power plants as well as nuclear and coal power? The left attacks without solving anything, why does Obama get a standard he doesn't provide to others? Again, that's called...hypocrisy....

Oh dear, where is Oddball when we need him. Such a "non-sequitur." Tsk tsk tsk.

But to your point anyway, the left doesn't "block" any of those energy producers. But the left does try to move in the direction of cleaner energy and alternatives in addition to dirty coal and oil. Why? Aside from just making sense, it's because energy alternatives are where the JOBS OF THE FUTURE WILL BE. It's the right who can't grasp that.

So how can anyone win an election in our current system without spending money?

How can businesses invigorate the economy when government is increasing regulation and taxes both for them and their biggest investors, the hated rich? How can we drive cars without buying oil from bad governments or letting companies explore domestically? How can we provide energy when the left is blocking new power plants as well as nuclear and coal power? The left attacks without solving anything, why does Obama get a standard he doesn't provide to others? Again, that's called...hypocrisy....

Oh dear, where is Oddball when we need him. Such a "non-sequitur." Tsk tsk tsk.

But to your point anyway, the left doesn't "block" any of those energy producers. But the left does try to move in the direction of cleaner energy and alternatives in addition to dirty coal and oil. Why? Aside from just making sense, it's because energy alternatives are where the JOBS OF THE FUTURE WILL BE. It's the right who can't grasp that.

Darn it, Democrats just care don't they? Hard working, honest, of the highest integrity. Their shirts are always cleanly pressed, their hair combed and their farts don't smell. Can you tell me the story where you're a Republican again?

We shall see... But it's a given that the Democrats are going to be more fun to watch than the boring and/or amusing Republicans as they flounder around.

This. The GOP side of the election in 2012 is likely to be pretty damn boring. You'll have about a dozen or so old white guys all falling over themselves to win Sarah Palin's endorsement. It'll be like the worst season of the Bachlorette ever.

What's a real shame is that the GOP probably has a pretty strong shot at the Oval Office in 2012 and they're likely to blow it in the first cycle of the primaries.

Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain. Makes you shudder what they could come up with next in that loser after loser after loser string of government lovers. That they actually won 3 of those 6 elections shows the low hurdle they've been up against. But still, why is a President who trusts the American people to run their own lives so hard to find?

Truth be told, they're not hard to find at all. I really believe that every presidential wannabe has noble intentions. It's when they finally arrive behind the desk in the Oval Office that they find the huge animals called bureacrats and lobbyists are far, far bigger players than they ever imagined. Suddenly they begin to roar instead of smile. And once they start trying to play off one group against the other in order to accomplish their campaign goals, they realize it's no walk in the park. Sides are chosen, monied interests vie for their clients' most favored issue, and the political war is on. They all think they can stay true to their values and get everyone in their corner. But it's impossible. Every single president that I can recall in my lifetime has made that confession, in one form or another.

But this one is already Gone:

AP Source: Avowed 9/11 mastermind and 4 co-conspirators to face military commission, not court

:lol:

peace...

This one upsets me how fast it's going down the memory hole all over the place. Folks were up in arms over this 2 years back and it represents a major turn around on Obama's part. So where's the outrage?

I don't think there was any choice. People are so scared of Muslims generally that they totally freaked thinking actual Muslim terrorists might be housed in a maximum security prison on US terra firma. I for one was looking forward to the courtroom drama played out on C-Span and actually being able to watch Khalid Sheikh Mohammed squirm.

But this one is already Gone:

AP Source: Avowed 9/11 mastermind and 4 co-conspirators to face military commission, not court

:lol:

peace...

It's Obvious that the Left will Excuse just about anything when it's one of their own...

peace...

Think you could dig up some old posts of yours where you openly admonished the Bush Administration or any of its policies and practices? It sure would be interesting. I know that the lot of you NOW say you didn't approve of him "either," but that's soooo safe to say since he's gone and it's been proven how disastrous some of those policies actually were and you all have new screen names. But as it was all unfolding, Republicans/conservatives were all in his corner, to a man. Let's stop the hypocrisy at least, shall we?

I was reading that Barry is expecting to spend a billion to get re-elected.

I don't really think that people are gonna fall for his Hopey Changy BS again so mayby he better make it 2 Billion with a B.

What will the slogan be for the Republican candidate I wonder? No Hope/No Change? It's really silly to mock hope and change because isn't that what ANY new president promises? If not, why run?

Immie is about the only person who I remember bailing on Bush.

It took him years but he did bail on him for good reason.

Immie is about the only person who I remember bailing on Bush.

It took him years but he did bail on him for good reason.

I didn't Bail on (43)... Looking for Purity out of the POTUS is Absurd...

Ron Paul (R) would do just about the same Fucking thing Barry did...

It's how it Works.

President's aren't Kings.

Purists need to get the Fuck over it.

peace...

04-04-2011-obama-gitmo.jpg

04-04-2011-obama-jobs.jpg

04-04-2011-obama-wars.jpg

peace...

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the campaign and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.

We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.

Too bad nobody tracked Booooooooooooosh's campaign promises. "I'm gonna give you back all the surplus Clinton left me so everyone will have a home and two cars in every garage, tax reductions so everyone has a decent job and money in their pockets to spend spend spend and expand the economy, educate your kids to be the best in the world..."

Bush Speech to Congress: 27 Feb 2001

Forum List

Back