2012... Scary...

So how can anyone win an election in our current system without spending money?

How can businesses invigorate the economy when government is increasing regulation and taxes both for them and their biggest investors, the hated rich? How can we drive cars without buying oil from bad governments or letting companies explore domestically? How can we provide energy when the left is blocking new power plants as well as nuclear and coal power? The left attacks without solving anything, why does Obama get a standard he doesn't provide to others? Again, that's called...hypocrisy....

We shall see... But it's a given that the Democrats are going to be more fun to watch than the boring and/or amusing Republicans as they flounder around.

This. The GOP side of the election in 2012 is likely to be pretty damn boring. You'll have about a dozen or so old white guys all falling over themselves to win Sarah Palin's endorsement. It'll be like the worst season of the Bachlorette ever.

What's a real shame is that the GOP probably has a pretty strong shot at the Oval Office in 2012 and they're likely to blow it in the first cycle of the primaries.

We shall see... But it's a given that the Democrats are going to be more fun to watch than the boring and/or amusing Republicans as they flounder around.

This. The GOP side of the election in 2012 is likely to be pretty damn boring. You'll have about a dozen or so old white guys all falling over themselves to win Sarah Palin's endorsement. It'll be like the worst season of the Bachlorette ever.

What's a real shame is that the GOP probably has a pretty strong shot at the Oval Office in 2012 and they're likely to blow it in the first cycle of the primaries.

Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain. Makes you shudder what they could come up with next in that loser after loser after loser string of government lovers. That they actually won 3 of those 6 elections shows the low hurdle they've been up against. But still, why is a President who trusts the American people to run their own lives so hard to find?

AP's News Values and Principles

AP NEWS on MEDIA SITES

Holder: 9/11 suspects to face military tribunal
Obama re-election launches with email, website
NTSB: Cracks found in 3 grounded Southwest planes
Obama invites lawmakers to budget session

Almost 3 in the Afternoon East Coast Time...

Still there.

FOR FREE!...

:)

peace...

Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain. Makes you shudder what they could come up with next in that loser after loser after loser string of government lovers. That they actually won 3 of those 6 elections shows the low hurdle they've been up against. But still, why is a President who trusts the American people to run their own lives so hard to find?

Finding a guy who will say he trusts the American People is easy, actually following through is hard. Power is corrupting, and I've yet to see a politician who doesn't cave in and do what it takes to hold onto power eventually.

If the GOP can find someone really charasmatic with a unique message this cycle, they can really run the score up on Obama. I voted for him in 2008 and I think he's probably the weakest President I've seen in my life time. He should be easy pickings for an electoral defeat.

However, given what I've seen from the GOP, if you asked me to bet some of my hard earned money on who will win in 2012, I think I'd have to bet on Obama.

But this one is already Gone:

AP Source: Avowed 9/11 mastermind and 4 co-conspirators to face military commission, not court

:lol:

peace...

This one upsets me how fast it's going down the memory hole all over the place. Folks were up in arms over this 2 years back and it represents a major turn around on Obama's part. So where's the outrage?

AP Source: Avowed 9/11 mastermind and 4 co-conspirators to face military commission, not court

peace...

This one upsets me how fast it's going down the memory hole all over the place. Folks were up in arms over this 2 years back and it represents a major turn around on Obama's part. So where's the outrage?

It's Obvious that the Left will Excuse just about anything when it's one of their own...

peace...

peace...

It's Obvious that the Left will Excuse just about anything when it's one of their own...

peace...

Yes, the standard of the left is that for anyone else no explanation is good enough and from their own no explanation is required

header_logo.jpg

Has anyone noticed anything missing?

obama-biden-white-bg-2-landscape.png

obama-for-america-2012-campaign

^It's there...

On the Site.

peace...

I was reading that Barry is expecting to spend a billion to get re-elected.

I don't really think that people are gonna fall for his Hopey Changy BS again so mayby he better make it 2 Billion with a B.

I was reading that Barry is expecting to spend a billion to get re-elected.

I don't really think that people are gonna fall for his Hopey Changy BS again so mayby he better make it 2 Billion with a B.

Actually he's spending trillions to get re-elected...

Got this in my e-mail this morning...

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Today, we are filing papers to launch our 2012 campaign.

We're doing this now because the politics we believe in does not start with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you -- with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers, and friends. And that kind of campaign takes time to build.

So even though I'm focused on the job you elected me to do, and the race may not reach full speed for a year or more, the work of laying the foundation for our campaign must start today.

We've always known that lasting change wouldn't come quickly or easily. It never does. But as my administration and folks across the country fight to protect the progress we've made -- and make more -- we also need to begin mobilizing for 2012, long before the time comes for me to begin campaigning in earnest.

As we take this step, I'd like to share a video that features some folks like you who are helping to lead the way on this journey. Please take a moment to watch:

In the coming days, supporters like you will begin forging a new organization that we'll build together in cities and towns across the country. And I'll need you to help shape our plan as we create a campaign that's farther reaching, more focused, and more innovative than anything we've built before.

We'll start by doing something unprecedented: coordinating millions of one-on-one conversations between supporters across every single state, reconnecting old friends, inspiring new ones to join the cause, and readying ourselves for next year's fight.

This will be my final campaign, at least as a candidate. But the cause of making a lasting difference for our families, our communities, and our country has never been about one person. And it will succeed only if we work together.

There will be much more to come as the race unfolds. Today, simply let us know you're in to help us begin, and then spread the word:

Obama for America | barackobama.com

Thank you,

Barack

Why is that scary? He's the worst President ever, right?.. Surely you'd be glad he's running for re-election, so you can give hime one big ass-whuppin, right?

We have to wait until 30 years after he's been president to make such a determination (worst president)
obama will win again unless he does something really stupid or the economy tanks again.
i'm about 90 percent sure he'll be re-elected. it'll just be closer than last time.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

peace...

Still pisses me off. That's why I'm unlikely to vote for him again if the GOP runs someone I can stomach.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back