2012... Scary...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Got this in my e-mail this morning...

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Today, we are filing papers to launch our 2012 campaign.

We're doing this now because the politics we believe in does not start with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you -- with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers, and friends. And that kind of campaign takes time to build.

So even though I'm focused on the job you elected me to do, and the race may not reach full speed for a year or more, the work of laying the foundation for our campaign must start today.

We've always known that lasting change wouldn't come quickly or easily. It never does. But as my administration and folks across the country fight to protect the progress we've made -- and make more -- we also need to begin mobilizing for 2012, long before the time comes for me to begin campaigning in earnest.

As we take this step, I'd like to share a video that features some folks like you who are helping to lead the way on this journey. Please take a moment to watch:

In the coming days, supporters like you will begin forging a new organization that we'll build together in cities and towns across the country. And I'll need you to help shape our plan as we create a campaign that's farther reaching, more focused, and more innovative than anything we've built before.

We'll start by doing something unprecedented: coordinating millions of one-on-one conversations between supporters across every single state, reconnecting old friends, inspiring new ones to join the cause, and readying ourselves for next year's fight.

This will be my final campaign, at least as a candidate. But the cause of making a lasting difference for our families, our communities, and our country has never been about one person. And it will succeed only if we work together.

There will be much more to come as the race unfolds. Today, simply let us know you're in to help us begin, and then spread the word:

Obama for America | barackobama.com

Thank you,

Barack

Monday, April 4, 2011

Search for radiation leak turns desperate in Japan
Italy recognizes rebels as legitimate Libyan voice
NTSB: Cracks found in 3 grounded Southwest planes
Obama re-election launches with email, website

^On the AP's Main Wire now for 2 hours at least...

I will Marking it's removal as Compared with another Story recently...

:)

peace...

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

We're doing this now because the politics we believe in does not start with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you -- with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers, and friends. And that kind of campaign takes time to build.

So even though I'm focused on the job you elected me to do, and the race may not reach full speed for a year or more, the work of laying the foundation for our campaign must start today.

We've always known that lasting change wouldn't come quickly or easily. It never does. But as my administration and folks across the country fight to protect the progress we've made -- and make more -- we also need to begin mobilizing for 2012, long before the time comes for me to begin campaigning in earnest.

As we take this step, I'd like to share a video that features some folks like you who are helping to lead the way on this journey. Please take a moment to watch:

In the coming days, supporters like you will begin forging a new organization that we'll build together in cities and towns across the country. And I'll need you to help shape our plan as we create a campaign that's farther reaching, more focused, and more innovative than anything we've built before.

We'll start by doing something unprecedented: coordinating millions of one-on-one conversations between supporters across every single state, reconnecting old friends, inspiring new ones to join the cause, and readying ourselves for next year's fight.

This will be my final campaign, at least as a candidate. But the cause of making a lasting difference for our families, our communities, and our country has never been about one person. And it will succeed only if we work together.

There will be much more to come as the race unfolds. Today, simply let us know you're in to help us begin, and then spread the word:

Thank you,

Barack

Why is that scary? He's the worst President ever, right?.. Surely you'd be glad he's running for re-election, so you can give hime one big ass-whuppin, right?

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Thank you,

Barack

Why is that scary? He's the worst President ever, right?.. Surely you'd be glad he's running for re-election, so you can give him one big ass-whuppin, right?

Yeah......again!

544.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related]YouTube - World Reacts to Obama Victory[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif

Last edited:
AP NEWS on MEDIA SITES

Obama re-election launches with email, website
Search for radiation leak turns desperate in Japan
Libyan rebels retake much of key oil town
Banks, credit-card issuers warn of email breach

^Moved to the Top of the Wire...

:)

peace...

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Thank you,

Barack

this is truely frightening

in the 2 years that obama has been in office he has;

taken away all of our rights
forced conservative women to have abortions
brainwashed all of our children to be gay
banned christianity
established athesim as the religion of the land
built re-education/indoctrination centers and filled them with god fearing freedom loving conservatives

what next?
legalizing sex outside of marriage?
teachng evolution in schools?
forcing us all to eat quiche?

They dont like democracy.

They wish Roves plan of a permanent majority of the right had worked.

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Thank you,

Barack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

.....Not-to-mention some SERIOUS "conservative"-ASS kickin'!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

:party:

:woohoo:

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Thank you,

Barack

banned christianity
built re-education/indoctrination centers and filled them with god fearing freedom loving conservatives

what next?

Next? Surely you jest. He's planning to install a Caliphate, a New World Order, and needs to start raising money NOW to make sure that happens. Why do you think there's all that uprising in the Mideast regions? Obama is solely responsible for lighting a fire under all those people and between him and George Soros will make sure they all have fast-track legal immigration status to start infilitrating in and among the Commies who are already here.

Ayup, heard it on Fox.

Ironically, Karl Rove is pretty pissed off that the fringers took over the party. Now he's gonna have to start all over again grooming a candidate that can actually win.

header_logo.jpg

Jeff --

Thank you,

Barack

banned christianity

what next?

Next? Surely you jest. He's planning to install a Caliphate, a New World Order, and needs to start raising money NOW to make sure that happens. Why do you think there's all that uprising in the Mideast regions? Obama is solely responsible for lighting a fire under all those people and between him and George Soros will make sure they all have fast-track legal immigration status to start infilitrating in and among the Commies who are already here.

Ayup, heard it on Fox.

What's the point? Corporate America and our capitalistic society are shipping jobs overseas quicker than any new ones can be created here.

Ironically, Karl Rove is pretty pissed off that the fringers took over the party. Now he's gonna have to start all over again grooming a candidate that can actually win.

Carl Roves power is now gone.

Its the likes of Grover Norquist who run the party now.

They want to drown our democracy in the bath tub.

banned christianity

what next?

I take issue with the whole established athesim as the religion of the land....That may well be, but he also has established the western portion of the new Islamic Caliphate, don't-cha-know, ..........

Carl Roves power is now gone.

Its the likes of Grover Norquist who run the party now.

They want to drown our democracy in the bath tub.

He's been saying that for years and everyone knows he's just a blowhard who never comes up with any other option except taxes to drive the country. Whatever would Grover do if he didn't have all those tax loopholes he takes for himself? Every time I listen to him on C-Span, I try to call in to ask him that question.

banned christianity

what next?

I take issue with the whole established athesim as the religion of the land....That may well be, but he also has established the western portion of the new Islamic Caliphate, don't-cha-know, ..........

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back